VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Sorry Yaya not going to happen......Patriots are 0-1 under Trump soon to be 0-2

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Maybe the NFL should look to make their division a little more competitive so they don't basically walk in every year. I mean I think my college team could beat the Jets, Bills and Dolphins on any given Sunday.
Another year listening to all the Massholes sucking off Mr. Brady. Just waiting for the Pats to turn into the Bulls after Jordan retired.....

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Maybe the NFL should look to make their division a little more competitive so they don't basically walk in every year. I mean I think my college team could beat the Jets, Bills and Dolphins on any given Sunday.
Another year listening to all the Massholes sucking off Mr. Brady. Just waiting for the Pats to turn into the Bulls after Jordan retired.....

When he retires, they will go back to average, But he's not done yet...

They don't choose the division. Look at their record outside the AFC East - they've been dominant. Brady struggles against the Dolphins more then any other team.

Hate on and keep talking about how Eli got them twice...We know.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm not a Giants fan, I'm a Steeler's fan and we have our own issues this year, including losing to the Raiders, LOL. And yes, I know they don't chose their division but they are in the worst division of the last 20 years and basically get a walk in to the playoffs. I think any teams win percentage would be good if they got in the payoffs every year.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Brady is that great a QB.

Belichick is that great a coach.

They manhandled the chargers in NE and beat KC in KC. They proved they deserve to be where they are

Let's hope the same team shows up against the Rams

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I'm not a Giants fan, I'm a Steeler's fan and we have our own issues this year, including losing to the Raiders, LOL. And yes, I know they don't chose their division but they are in the worst division of the last 20 years and basically get a walk in to the playoffs. I think any teams win percentage would be good if they got in the payoffs every year.

Steelers should fire Tomlin. Best roster in the league and don't make the playoffs.

Steelers are an old school classic organization and are in the playoffs almost every year, and the Rooney's are NFL OG's.

But...

The Krafts / Belichick are like China. They play the long game. They don't pay stupid money for free agents because everyone gets hurt in the NFL. They don't pay aging vets huge money - better to get rid of guys a year early then a year late and hold up a bunch of cap money. Brady is loaded because of his wife and plays for peanuts compared to other QB's in the league too. They have a system that works with personnel and schemes, and they always stick to the plan. That's the difference between the Pats and most organizations - stability and depth, and the best coach and QB of all time.

Tomlin is a cheerleader.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I don't like the Pats, although I give them credit for their Super Bowl wins that didn't include cheating. I'm hoping for the Rams to win, but it's likely the Pats 32-28.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I am predicting the game doesnt get played at all, Trump will trade the Patriots to the North Koreans for an autographed Dennis Rodman tshirt....Saw this on Hannity, has to b true

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I am predicting the game doesnt get played at all, Trump will trade the Patriots to the North Koreans for an autographed Dennis Rodman tshirt....Saw this on Hannity, has to b true
Probably the best outcome for everyone.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I stoped watching foot ball..to much bullshit. let the rocks fly...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Sweet, you can get suspended for doing drugs and still get the Superbowl MVP, great job NFL!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic