pbtom
What's New?

Super Test 300 and 400

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Hey Guys,
I have a bottle of Test 300 and test 400 and was thinking the following:

Option 1 stacking these 2 to get 700 of test a week.

Option 2 doing 2cc of the test 300 to get 600 of test.

Will injecting this much test in one site be too much or should I split them??

What are your guy's opinion on this?? Anything to be concerned about??

In regards to AI, i have arimidex, if needed. Will taking .5mg (half a tablet) be sufficient (ED or EOD) if I start experiencing gyno signs? Should I take for a month or until cycle ends?

This is my second cycle. I did test at 300 a week for 10 weeks and got ok results.

Thanks for the help

Have arimidex for ai along with letro
and novaldex for pct

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I think you should run @ 600 ew for 12-16 weeks... or 700 by running the 400 on mon and the 300 on wed... however if you only have two 10 cc bottles that is only enough for 10 weeks... may want to get back to the drawing board... or run a 10 weeker...

You also need to rotate sites hitting each one only once weekly...

What PCT do you have in mind?

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
I was thinking of just doing 10 weeks and see how it goes.
For PCT I will be using Nolvadex and HCG around mid cycle.

Is there any difference or benefit in doing 1 shot of 600 or splitting them?

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
The argument would be....

1. dose more often to keep more steady levels of hormone, thus less sides
or
2. It doesn't matter

I personally, when I use a long ester, dose twice a week.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Or he could cut it down to 500mg a week with some simple math and extend the cycle past 10 weeks. Shooting twice a week.

B

Bluestorm

Nov 28, 2010
In regards to AI, i have arimidex, if needed. Will taking .5mg (half a tablet) be sufficient (ED or EOD) if I start experiencing gyno signs? Should I take for a month or until cycle ends?
Have arimidex for ai along with letro

You shouldn't concern yourself too much with gyno. Did you run into issues with gyno during your first cycle? Or did you have gyno as a youth/teen? If not, I wouldn't even touch the AI during this cycle. If the answer was yes, then half a tab of A-dex EOD should be more than enough. You can even space that out another day in between doses(E3D).
If you have not had signs of gyno before just run the cycle without an AI. If anything comes up, the Letro will work very well for it.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
is it to much to inject in one spot?...depends where u stick it...If your going to inject that much oil in one spot u need to stick a large muscle area for that....And realize that too.anytime u inject that much oil in one spot the chances of infection is at a higher rate..If your a babe in big injections i would spit it up to play safe......dw

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I think LK was on to something... 500 mg EW would actually be an optimal dosage for some one with only one cycle under his belt... AND the fact you got results from 300mg EW... no need to double your dosage at this point, it will only mean more in the future...

As for injecting once a week, I personally inject longer esters twice a week... It will keep the hormone levels more stable and keep you anabolic state a bit more optimal. When injecting once a week your levels will fluctuate more and may not make a HUGE difference... but keeping the levels optimal is what we are going for right?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Or he could cut it down to 500mg a week with some simple math and extend the cycle past 10 weeks. Shooting twice a week.

LOL...Simple Math is correct, then is would extend the cycle length much further. You'd want to inject twice a week alternating muscles on the right and left sides. Say Sunday Glute 1ml/300mgs, then come Wednesday Inject .5ml 200mgs from your test 400 in your thigh, then the next week repeat on the left side.

You are more prone to roller coaster effect by injecting once a week, and its not a good feeling. You and your goals will suffer, and you'll not want to train because you'll have no energy. Plus, then other sides can be more apparent. But as bluestorm said, unless you had gyno as a kid, then don't even worry about any AI, and from experience, if the nipples start getting sore, which feels like it is inflamed, then the letro will knock any of it out. However, it is very unlikely you'll experience any issues with gyno using test, so I would say, just pin and play, and enjoy the ride.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I think LK was on to something... 500 mg EW would actually be an optimal dosage for some one with only one cycle under his belt... AND the fact you got results from 300mg EW... no need to double your dosage at this point, it will only mean more in the future...

As for injecting once a week, I personally inject longer esters twice a week... It will keep the hormone levels more stable and keep you anabolic state a bit more optimal. When injecting once a week your levels will fluctuate more and may not make a HUGE difference... but keeping the levels optimal is what we are going for right?

True that, those old mento studies give a good clue to that.

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
A lot of good points here.
Personally i would do 500 ew since it is only your 2nd cycle, divided up twice week, 250 each inject. U shouldnt have a problem with inject spots with 250 each inject.
What size pins are u going to use?
Enjoy it....

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
If 300 worked last time, then why not just use that much again? 100 is the hrt dose most commonly used, so 300 is still 3x normal, probably. Its up to you, but its what I'd use if I were you.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic