Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Super slow training

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Never heard of Josh Trentine, but that's on Me, not on him. Looks more like my son than like me, but that "super slow" is what has sometimes been preached here for us injury-prone elder statesmen.

Also referred to as T*U*T, time under tension. It flies in the face of our instincts to lift as much as we can as impressively as we can ... but it helps to keep us going, and looking way better than our high school classmates.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Never heard of Josh Trentine, but that's on Me, not on him. Looks more like my son than like me, but that "super slow" is what has sometimes been preached here for us injury-prone elder statesmen.

Also referred to as T*U*T, time under tension. It flies in the face of our instincts to lift as much as we can as impressively as we can ... but it helps to keep us going, and looking way better than our high school classmates.
Yes I had written a long post about trying it twice this week and destroyed my muscles with medium weights. Not sure where the typed text went in that post.
I'll write it again later on my background on tut. I posted the vid as a reference to the rep speed and an example.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic