Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Super Bowl Sunday and a wrecked diet

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I don't know about you all but my eating this weekend if way off. Swedish meat balls, rotell/velvetta and chips, slab of ribs, endless beer, and strawberry cupcakes made by my girls. That was only yesterdays partial list. I have another complete day of eating bad food and drinking beer. :eek:

At least Velvetta has whey protein concentrates;)

Anyone else doing the same?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
What, no invite!!

About to go pick up a few lbs of boneless wings from a place by me, whole chicken breasts at least, not processed.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Im with ya bro..9 slices greasy ass pizza yest with shitload of garlic bread ... 8 or 9 beers...going to a SB party tonight with a couple of 6ft subs,lasagna,sausage peppers and a tub full of beer..its all good though ...monday will roll around and alls back to the norm..

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
On the smoker currently....2 10 pound pork shoulders, 1 18 pound beef tenderloin, 15 racks of baby back ribs, 15 pounds of fresh cut wings.

Going on soon bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos, cheesy corn and baked beans.

Most of it is suprisingly healthy all rubs are low sodium all meat is fairly lean ( but still comes out tender as heck) but yeah that's superbowl feast. And then there is the half kegs of corona and miller light. And lots of booze

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
happens every superbowl like it does with the holidays

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Chips & dip and about everything else I can mow!

Hawk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic