Super Bowl 2015?

Discussion in 'NFL Pick'em Discussion' started by Hypertrophy3, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Hypertrophy3

Hypertrophy3 Member

Jul 8, 2014
    I just don't know lol. All I know is that my Steelers aren't going, although they SHOULD have a better campaign than 2013. Gonna say 7-9, or 9-7 at best with getting knocked out of the playoffs in the first round. AFC- unfortunately the Patriots..or Bengals..
    NFC- 49ers with them beating the Seahawks

I think whoever wins the AFC will win the SB.

2. Sandpig

Sandpig MuscleHead

Jul 13, 2012
    I'm a Pats fan but I say Denver is the team to beat. But have no fear Peyton will choke again somewhere down the line.

Seahawks can't be counted out as well as Green Bay.

And of course the Patriots if their D is as good on the field as it is on paper.

3. Sandpig

Sandpig MuscleHead

Jul 13, 2012
    Did I pick Denver?
    The way their players are getting suspended, they might not have a team left at the end.

4. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    What up my brother in arms lol. !
    Pats fan since 1972 - although I watch and love all if football even jets !

Pats vastly improved defense, lost leadership on the line releasing tommy kelly and will smith leaving rookies like Dominic easly and that Jason guy just got from packers- so it will be interesting !

I'm not hAppy with the offensive line since the last ten years that they can't repeat the big game and usually it's cuz the o line could not handle rushes like ravens or giants etc. now the trade mankins best lineman we had , all inexperienced now - we have aging Brady who has unknowns as weapons and no protectin ??? How stupid of the pats. Ridley riddled with fumblitis ! Vereen and gronkowski have never played a full season due to injury . I don't see them going all the way . I want ! But again belicheck arrogance gets in the way . The broncos elway fixes their issues - get top receivers for Payton they improve defensive bacfield.

Damn Seahawks throttled packers ! I don't see broncos or pats yet beating them. Then again it's week one. The backup QB rookie Garipolo looks awesome and maybe give Brady a kick to tighten his game - as he at times makes unneeded plays that don't work out . We shall see!

This week patriots 21 , Miami 17

Sandpig likes this.
  5. Sandpig

Sandpig MuscleHead

Jul 13, 2012
    Third paragraph you said, not happy with the O. Line
    You called it
    Both lines were horrible

6. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    I can tell u who aint going to Super Bowl...Raiders and Cowboys.

7. Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy MuscleHead

Nov 1, 2012
    Nj Giants once again

8. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Bro they sucked lol ten years bill has ****ed up the team so we can never win the big game. No line to handle aggressive D going on ten years . Like past two bowls when giants kicked ass etc. now we get better d backs but he lets all the good tackles go! We got no pass rush like always . Brady don't suck he has no time to think and throw . Bellichek arrogance is why the patriots will never win the big game again and tom Brady who could have been one of the best QBs in history will continue to get hit and age faster and look like shit. Saw Bob Kraft on TV says he only wants to be competitive - Shame on him being in first or second place just playoffs appearance is his idea of success . The fans want one more bowl . Any city of fans be it Seattle , New York or San Fran - aren't happy with a mere playoff appearance we all want our team to win Super Bowl ! Sheesh bob kraft and patsies also charge more for a ticker to a game than all other teams in NFL screw you kraft eat my arse bill

RAIDEN and Sandpig like this.
  9. Sandpig

Sandpig MuscleHead

Jul 13, 2012
    Dude, I agree with you 100%.

BTW, last time I went to a game in Foxboro was when Flutie joined the team as a scab.

10. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Pats also have not won since spygate. Makes a big difference when you steal the other teams play calls lol. I agree though, Belichik is getting out of hand, its like he is purposely running the team into the ground.

11. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    After watchin these young bucks on The Niner's D play yesterday I may be betting on them to go again this year. Them boys were swarming on the ball and made #8 Homo look like the cheesedick he is!!
    9er's V Bronco's re-match

12. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    49ers looking much better, Gore awesome