Super Bowl 2014 who will it be?

Discussion in 'NFL Pick'em Discussion' started by ketsugo, Nov 26, 2013.

1. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    No kidding the Seahawks shut us all up , the were awesome , scared and gracious winners - I'm actually relieved cuz I'm a Brady fan and manning shit the bed as did the rest of the squad - the defense was way too powerfully - just imagine they are also the youngest squad in the nfl - many years of dominance to come, now everyone will try to copy the mold of Seattle . I had no freakin idea they were so damn good

2. ToeRock

ToeRock Member

May 11, 2012

I don't think any of us saw that coming! Wow

3. C T J

C T J Crossfit VIP

Jan 24, 2013
    Honestly, I was more worried about the 9er/Seahawk matchup.
    I was seriously nervous for that game but for the Super Bowl, I wasn't at all.
    I figured it was going to be a tough fought game and wasn't sure who would pull it off.
    Didn't see that coming. There were a bunch of 9ers fans around. They were good peeps
    giving congratulations and whatnot.

4. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Road to Super Bowl 49 will go through the NFC West. NFC west is gonna be hella strong next year, considering it was the weakest 4 years ago when seattle won it at 7-9.

213 days until NFL starts again :)

graniteman likes this.
  5. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    That was the last nail in Mannings coffin, his face said it all after that.

The key to their defense is 2 big corners, let's them stack the line with 7-8 guys to take away the run and pressure QB's. Only way to imitate that is find 6'4 corners with speed n talent. Much as I hate to say it that shitbag Sherman is a good corner
    The Road to the NFC goes thru The NEW 49er Stadium Baby!! That stadium will be as loud as Seattles

6. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Maybe up where you hail, but really around my way we did not see it so clearly - not to the point where Denver was beat down humiliated and gave up. Many expected a decent game , Seahawks stomped the life and dreams out of the broncos . Honestly I'm no fan if either team but I really thought the record setting offense would at least fight, they gave up way too easily .

7. ToeRock

ToeRock Member

May 11, 2012

I hate the donkeys and the Mannings with a passion but honestly I didn't give Seattle much of a chance. Even at halftime I was afraid of a huge comeback. I didn't say a word on Facebook til there was 5:00 on the clock in the fourth. Then, I let loose! Lol

8. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Lol just curious then who is your team then ?

Tags: