Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

sup doods

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Havent been on as much lately...school is giving me a whoop down, and I am spending more time bleeding my brain out on power point and in books, but its all good...still lifting and hitting it hard, work and school are keeping me busy as hell and have less time for boards than ever before. Just paid the dues over at HCM so Im not going anywhere just yet...so the fucking kiddies can hold off on their celebration and the cocksuckers and HS acting bitches around the net can fuck off still.
Everyone else whos down with the real...more power to you.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
yo glad to see you are well dun

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Cool bro, what are you going to school for?? It about time you gave all the gray matter upstairs a workout for once....lol JK, good job, keep up all the hard work, the boards aren't going anywhere, just focus on your life and getting done what needs to be done.

Last edited:
biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Oh you're not allowed to go anywhere sir! Too many shitrats need trimming...And that will never end.

Plus you still need to help shove my driveway....I just bought you a really nice shovel...has a ergonomic grip and everything....lol

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Hang in there bro. Us old doods are survivors!
-CC-

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Oh you're not allowed to go anywhere sir! Too many shitrats need trimming...And that will never end.

Plus you still need to help shove my driveway....I just bought you a really nice shovel...has a ergonomic grip and everything....lol

Uhhh fucking negatory! NO SNOW SHOVELING? LOL! Think I would rather clean the toilets at ronus's or d-red's.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
good to read you are still around

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
sup bro good to see you still hanging around..goodluck with school

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Hey AJ,

Keep it real bro.

Hawk

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Uhhh fucking negatory! NO SNOW SHOVELING? LOL! Think I would rather clean the toilets at ronus's or d-red's.

It's a really nice shovel. I got Lawnjanitor embossed in the handle and everything.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
getrdone you big bugger ya. good luck man

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
While you're shoveling we are getting some tonight, just think of it as cardio and come on over :)

Glad you are here bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic