Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Summer lovin' had me a blast...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
lol. anyways, i'm getting ready to start stocking up for this summer's cycle and figured i'd post it up for the Den's opinions. so here's what i'm thinking:
1-20 Sustanon 600mg EW (300 2x EW)
1-15 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
15-20 Winstrol 30-50mg ED
13-20 HCG 500iu EW
22-26 Clomid 50mg ED
23-28 Nolva 40/40/20/20/20
may throw some Dbols in week 1-4, havent really made up my mind on that one yet. could go either way.
always keep an AI on hand but i never run it consistently throughout a cycle. only as needed.
4th cycle but this will be my first run with Tren so i chose Ace in case the sides become too unbearable. im sure ill be fine tough.
of course my diet and training is on point. 4000-4500 cals ED, 300g protein (mostly whole foods) ED. training high volume 4 day split. i have a specific "on cycle workout" that works like a charm every time.
my pussy is getting wet just thinking about this run. lol
whatta you guys think?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
also, i'm not a big fan of overdoing it with supps but the ones i do take are Animal Pak multis, Pro Complex and/or Whey Iso, Dark Matter post workout, and fish oil. thats it. i try to get the rest from my whole food diet.
and i will incorporate some low impact cardio into my routine. it helps that i have an inground pool to play in when i get home. dont hate...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
going try and get a pool this year. the monchers need something to entertain them :) good for you to be able to swim and have fun :D

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
lol. anyways, i'm getting ready to start stocking up for this summer's cycle and figured i'd post it up for the Den's opinions. so here's what i'm thinking:
1-20 Sustanon 600mg EW (300 2x EW)
1-15 Tren Ace 100mg EOD
15-20 Winstrol 30-50mg ED
13-20 HCG 500iu EW
22-26 Clomid 50mg ED
23-28 Nolva 40/40/20/20/20
may throw some Dbols in week 1-4, havent really made up my mind on that one yet. could go either way.
always keep an AI on hand but i never run it consistently throughout a cycle. only as needed.
4th cycle but this will be my first run with Tren so i chose Ace in case the sides become too unbearable. im sure ill be fine tough.
of course my diet and training is on point. 4000-4500 cals ED, 300g protein (mostly whole foods) ED. training high volume 4 day split. i have a specific "on cycle workout" that works like a charm every time.
my pussy is getting wet just thinking about this run. lol
whatta you guys think?

I understand why you're running tren ace vs. tren e, but tren ace needs to be pinned daily because of the acetate ester. The acetate ester has an even shorter half-life than the propionate ester, so if you pin EOD you will not have consistent levels of tren, which could actually lead to more sides than necessary. But pinning daily for 15 weeks would get tiresome. I don't mind pinning at all, and pinning daily for the last 8 weeks has just worn me down, not physically, but mentally. But you have an option. Here's something you could think about; pin the ace for about 3-4 weeks ED, and by then you will know exactly what sides you get from it and if you can deal with them for 15 weeks or not. Then while still running the tren ace, start running tren e until it kicks in, drop the tren ace, and continue to week 14ish. This way the last 10-12 weeks of your cycle, you only have to pin twice per week.

I also think running the dbol for the first few weeks might be a good idea, seeing as you'll be running tren ace with sust, and the sust won't have fully kicked in until week 4 or 5. Tren should be run with alongside test and since the sust isn't fully working the first few weeks, the dbol can be a substitute. Also, estrogen actually helps tren's effectiveness, so the dbol helps there as well.

As far as PCT, the sust won't be out of your system completely in two weeks. In my experience with sust, it took more like 4 weeks to fully shake the decanoate ester. My final suggestion would be to stop the sust at week 18, and backload with prop for 3-4 weeks. This way you don't lose any gains while the sust makes its way out of your system, and you can much more easily time your PCT.

Good luck bro.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Thanks for the suggestions bro. I like the tren idea you put out there. Pinning ED for 15 weeks would definitely get old! As far as the Dbols I have run them every cycle I've done with good results so I'm thinking if it ain't broke don't try to fix it right? You make a good point with the estro with tren too. Never thought about that. Thanks again

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Never seen a trailer park with an inground pool bro. That's plush!

Last edited:
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Never seen a trailer park with an inground pool bro. That's plush!

Hahaha! Believe it or not I actually own the house right across the street from the trailer park I grew up in!
"Movin' on up!"
LMAO

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I run tren ace EOD, and it works just fine for me. I think you should pin the Sus with the tren EOD, and just lower the amount so that you have the same dose of 600mg/wk. It's a long run for tren. I usually see it for 10 weeks or shorter, but not sure exactly why.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Looks like a good one Lurk! When do you start? I would be kind of off and on about the Dbol too when the tren ace will hit quick. Might kick it off with a lower dose for 3-4 weeks.

Do you have any prami or caber around just encase you start lactating? :) Maybe they would just hook you up on a milking machine at work and take care of it. lol

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
yea was planning on getting some caber for it.
not sure exactly when i'm starting yet. just now starting to get my shit together and start ordering.
i'll keep you posted.

p.s. milk machine... lol. funny shit

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Definalty looks like a fun ride bro .....Enjoy it ...Looks as if you got it all layed out nice .Let me know how its going and oh yeh , NumberLL makes a good point ,,,get your caber or Prami close as the nipple's leaking like a bitch welping pups isnt any fun ,,,trust me on that one .

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I run tren ace EOD, and it works just fine for me. I think you should pin the Sus with the tren EOD, and just lower the amount so that you have the same dose of 600mg/wk. It's a long run for tren. I usually see it for 10 weeks or shorter, but not sure exactly why.

If it ain't broke.... right? I already run my test prop ED, so it's a no brainer for me to run my tren ace ED. The acetate ester has a half-life that is full day shorter than the propionate ester, so levels will definitely be more stable when pinned ED vs. EOD. But as I said, if it works for you, why change it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic