Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

SUBWAY....What Are Your Opinions?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I don't eat at any fast food places. But ya much better than McDonald's. But there are much better options than subway.
I cook all my own food,but in a pinch a sandwich wont kill me..What do u like to eat if your in a hurry and dont have your cooked food on u?

U

uncxrt

MuscleHead
Sep 7, 2015
I cook all my own food,but in a pinch a sandwich wont kill me..What do u like to eat if your in a hurry and dont have your cooked food on u?

I'm lucky enough to have quite a few local mom and pop type places. There's an afghan place, Chinese (real Chinese w/hand pulled noodles) and a deli type place. I'm not against subway because it's unhealthy, I just think they're meat is low quality, as well as the rest of their ingredients.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I'm lucky enough to have quite a few local mom and pop type places. There's an afghan place, Chinese (real Chinese w/hand pulled noodles) and a deli type place. I'm not against subway because it's unhealthy, I just think they're meat is low quality, as well as the rest of their ingredients.
ya subways is shit no doubt.Ill take a real deli sandwich over subway any day

jks1

jks1

Aug 30, 2015
Usually I'm prepared with home cooked and packed food, but on the occasions that I'm not I'll go for:

Wasabi - its a sushi chain in London, UK

I'll get either a pack of sashimi with vegetables, or they do these big pieces of cooked salmon

or..

Pret a manger - box of chicken and proscuitto salad with avocado or the nicoise tuna salad with egg

Am always trying to eat as clean as possible so avoid bread, dressings, sauces, deep fried food etc

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
It's nearby to a place I have meetings. About once a month it's a necessary evil vs skipping a meal.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Haven't been there in a while, pretty much stopped going. After a foot long and most of the bread being torn off, lettuce falling out and whatever else I pulled out of the sammich I figured why bother. Spend a little extra time and get a better quality deli sammich.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Haven't been there in a while, pretty much stopped going. After a foot long and most of the bread being torn off, lettuce falling out and whatever else I pulled out of the sammich I figured why bother. Spend a little extra time and get a better quality deli sammich.
Monte's Deli ave O

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic