Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

SUBWAY....What Are Your Opinions?

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
Lets go ahead and assume that I couldn't pack a lunch, and all of that other jive. So I am stuck eating out at a fast food place. What meals do you go for?

I usually try and hit up SUBWAY and get a turkey pita. Sure the concept of $8.00 for a little pita and bottle water is kind of nuts, but it does the job.

Also the Chicken Breast Sandwiches from Wendy's aren't bad provided you throw the bun out.

What do you eat???

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I'm a subway junky! It's pretty much the only place i eat at in a pinch. Especially since now they offer breakfast sandwiches. It's probably your best option, as long as you don't load up on the mayo etc. Ok, well, maybe the occasional dunkin donuts. Lol

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I like Subways, get a foot long, rip the two bottoms of the bread off and combine to a nice 6 incher.

Panera isn't bad, gets sort of expensive it you do it ofter.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Roast beef on flatbread with mustard, lots of veggies, in a pinch.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Standard LK sandwich, honey ham, lettuce, tomato, pickles, olives, onions, jalepenos, sweet peppers, banana peppers, spicy mustard.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I like Subway, usually get the roasted chicken on wheat. I also like Wendy's chili although I'm living somewhere now where there are no Wendy's :(

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
There is a local roast beef sammich joint in my town. You want a sammich with some meat on it ya hit this place. A lg roast beef sammich has just under a pound of meat on it. Add BBQ sauce and lettuce ad scarf that down after smashing legs and you're gonna grow!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't know if you have one around you but Boston Market is a great place to pick something up in a hurry.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I think it is fine if you order wisely, I get the oven roasted chicken breast, provolone, double meat on wheat, have them toast it with the 4 pieces of chicken spread out rather than stacked or they don't get hot enough.
Light mayo, pickles, lettuce and banana peppers, and I am good to go!

J

Joy

TID Lady Member
Nov 5, 2011
Turkey breast on ww with the works. Its a beast and my coworkers are always amazed that i can polish off the entire footlong. Its a good calorie kick on a day that i pack light.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
6" roast beef double meat pickles black olive onion spinach banana peppers and swimming in vinegar.

Pretty much perfect macros for a 40/40/20

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
If I need the carbs, I'm all for it. Roasted chicken breast, honey oat bread, all veggies and lt mayo. Chick fil a is great too. Usually get 2 spicy chicken sandwiches and toss the bun.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic