Rolanalon
What's New?

SUBQ TEST E INJECTIONS

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi

I am currently taking a small dose of test E , but i am using insulin needles as i cannot use the IM needle ...its just too daunting to self administer...has anyone used insulin needles and was it effective? Iv read a few studies that state it has been effective ...any advice would help

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I’d go with Cypionate over Enanthnate as Test E can “sting” a little

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Slins pins are fine but give me a 1" 23g any day. I don't really feel it stick me and I don't get that stinging feeling I get SQ; plus no lump. SQ is okay, your body will find it and it's been done my TRT guys for years. I have pinned more than once and to be truthful, I don't enjoy it.

Side note: First pin was from my doctor scripting me the Test Cyp. and 1 1/2" 20g pins. Yeah, I put one of those lawn darts in my glutes. You want to talk about daunting! That changed real quick.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Nothing but 29gx 1/2" slins for me, for a couple years. I back fill 5-6 at a time with a 18g. I run Ace or Prop EOD. Not sure about high mgs (viscous) oils like a Test E. I imagine higher mgs would require some heat. I am pushing only 30-50 IU's of 100mg oil. Delivering a full ml a mere 1/2" deep sounds problematic.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
25g 1/2" feels about the same as 29g to me and test c 250 pushes through much easier. I use 18g slip loc to pull from the vial then switch to the 25g slip loc to administer. Been doing quad shots like this for almost 2 years with no issues.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
This is a female asking. Her doses are likely the 0.1 - 0.3ml range (10-30mg/wk) so sub-q at that low volume would be imperceptible to most.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Only thing to be careful of is Sub-q seems to metabolize differently (significantly in males at least). The same dose used for IM may not give the same resulte Sub-q. I have seen where guys can run much lower doses sub-q than what it takes IM to reach certain blood levels. (that may be a good thing for a female).

Also estrogen conversion seemed to be higher. I have zero idea how this would impact a female, but saying if you are going to experiment with this route, it might be a good idea to get bloodwork at about 6-7 weeks. See where test and E are at.

I use 29g 1/2" for all my IM injections, but I am fairly lean. That would probably not be the best idea for a female who tend to have thicker skinfolds (even at lower bf levels). You want an IM depot far enough in the muscle tissue.

If you want to do IM, They do make 27g luer lock needles and even 29 I believe, which if you are using a 1ml syringe will inject oils without a ton of effort. A 3ml has so much more surface area it takes about 4-5 times the force (just a guess but simple hydraulics).

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Hi

I am currently taking a small dose of test E , but i am using insulin needles as i cannot use the IM needle ...its just too daunting to self administer...has anyone used insulin needles and was it effective? Iv read a few studies that state it has been effective ...any advice would help

I have been recently doing Primo E for about the last 6 weeks now at kind of a low dose and getting good results. 20mg/ 5 days a week (100mg/wk total). Before that I did Tren A at 10mg/ EOD (40mg/wk total) and got very good results too. I have also done tren E with good results.

I have been using test undeconate at 750mg/month IM for years and getting ready to try 70mg / 5 days a week for two weeks, once a month sub q and see how it goes. Not as bad as it sounds since the 70mg will only be .20ml.

I have been doing Sub Q injections for quite a few years now and get good results. Like Macgyver said, I have found that I get better results using much lower amounts sub q.

If you are dosing 10mg-30mg, it should be very easy to do this.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Raz, you will be fine with sub-q dosing with slin pins. I can't give much more advice than that, as it's been YEARS since I've seen females discussing their dosings on the forums. I would lean toward every day to every-other-day dosing to keep blood levels more stable with less peaks and valleys in-between, which should limit sides effects some. This is just guessing on my part so i'm interested in other members suggestions, or female experiences as well:)

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hi

Thanks for the feedback guys , so yes I am a female , im with a trainer at the moment at the presribed dose im on is 0.2ml twice a week , including 20mg nolvadex everyday
I have taken two injections so far -insulin needles , im just concerned that as Mike has suggested that it will be imperceptible at that does with the insulin needles
i suppose i should brave it at use the 23 gauge needles lol ..has anyone had experiences with those doses subq?

R

Raz

TID Lady Member
Jul 30, 2017
Hii
concentration is 300mg/ml -test E
nolvadex to contril oestrogen production
Im using a needle abt that size at the mo - thanks for the info

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic