Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Stupid diet

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
wegmans 0% greek yogurt is like 80 cal 15g of protein and 50mg of sodium.... so for the same cal as this you could have 45g of protein and only 150mg of sodium.... and better probiotic profile.
so.....

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
also i eat a fuck ton of ground turkey,
1 lb of ground turkey is 670 cal with 90g of protein.... season with black pepper, white pepper, onion powder and garlic powder generously and it tastes like breakfast sausage. if its to dry for you cook 2 eggs runny over easy and mixes those into the sausage and CHOW DOWN

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Thoses ow carb dani Greek yogurts are a little more palpable then those triples. Im with you though now, no more yogurt for me. At one point in my life they were a protien staple for convenience but they just didn't curb my appetite or weren't even that satisfying to began with.

Now it's 1.5-2lbs of filet mignon or ny strip steaks per day and and haven't felt or lookee this good in awhile. Its takes all but 5 minutes to pan fry it in marigold omega3 butter or evoo. I usually eat this with a potato or jasmine rice esp around training times with a carb refeed once a week. Around here I can buy these steaks in bulk for around 6.99 to 10.99lb and being my only food expense for the week I manage fairly well budgeting wise.

Not one cold last year or any call out for work and hope to do the same this year. If food has anymore then then 3 ingredients I won't even touch it these days. Keeping all this process garbage out of my system and the loads of iron from the lean meats has really help me feeling so good since I started and has really help get me lean with relative ease vs my past years. A lot of you may think my cholesterol would be sky high with all this red meat but its actually the opposite. My last total cholesterol was just under 150 and my ldl was about 100 and hdl 50. My other labs were all perfect and fasting glucose were all in range. The only jacked up numbers were my sex hormones levels which was no surprise. So far no foul no harm but I need to get working with a urologist before I push my luck.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Nice Lipids. My overall Cholesterol and Triglycerides are always great (I am on 20mg ed Lipitor, however), but my HDL is always a little below range.

How is your Hematocrit, RBC's, etc?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Eat Forrest, eat!

Attachments

• IMG_3367.JPG
    IMG_3367.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3368.JPG
    IMG_3368.JPG