Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Stuffed Jalepenos

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I just cut the top off the pepper then cut it into halves. Take all the seeds and core out so you have room to put in cream cheese or chedder cheese and then wrap each half with bacon and stick. Toothpick through to hold the bacon on.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
stuff with cream cheese green onion, bacon bits and munster cheese. Wrap the out side with bacon, and sprinkle with brown sugar. Cook over the barbecue with charcoal. heat has to be low to cook the bacon to crisp.

god I love these. but its diet time....:(

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Stuff with bacon, wrap with thick cut bacon, fry in bacon grease and eat with a side of bacon.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So if you want to kill your asthmatic wife, after deseeding the jalapenos, boil them a little, the pepper spray released into the air apparently triggers asthma attacks and I am a dick for not knowing that...

Did low fat cream cheese, sharp cheddar and scallions, baked and then turned the broiler on high to get the top crispy. Not bad for my first try.

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
so I went to this Ethiopian restaurant and they gave me whole Jalapenos stuffed with more hot stuff served with raw meat on the side. Happened to be a doctor sitting next to us saying how good the raw meat was and these peppers etc. DONT EAT RAW ONE STUFF WITH RAW ONES LOL LOL. I paid for this for an entire day. I thought Ethiopians didnt have food to eat, didnt know they ate raw meat and peppers stuff with more peppers. Not cool.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
Mix cheddar cheese and cream cheese together, fry some bacon til crispy and chop up fine, mix all that together and stuff those peppers with the mix, then grill and feast.

You can add a packet of ranch seasoning to the cheese mix, also, and that works great. This mix works great inside a breaded, halved chicken breast pinned down with water-logged toothpicks also.

Some people also toss a packet of Italian dressing seasoning instead of the ranch...

Man, I'm glad food is on the way. This got me hungry.

My wife makes something similar. Except she kind of just sautes them.... I think that is the word I was looking for lol. They are good as hell and worth the burning ass that about 15-20 of them will usually get me :D

She said she uses:

cream cheese
swiss cheese
chicken- finely shredded after being grilled

this is just when I am trying to not gain weight.

BrutusMaximus

BrutusMaximus

Jul 8, 2013
Stuff them with chorizo and a good melting cheese like mozzarella. Then you can bake or grill them.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic