Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Study:Melatonin As Potent as Letrozole in Inhibiting Aromatization of Testosterone to Estrogen

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Since Letrozole is a heavy duty AI, melatonin must be quite effective. And over the counter, and a lot cheaper.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
This is pretty amazing if it turns out to be accurate.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
No man boobs and better sleep. Where could you go wrong?

C

Captain Grumpo

Feb 8, 2019
I’ll have to look into this man!

Save a ton of $$$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
not a fan of sleep on melatonin. feels like I'm stuck to the bed and I weight 1000 lbs while having weird ass dreams.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Definitely the strangest of dreams with melatonin

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
If a guy could tolerate 'melatonin sleep' he then needs to take blood work and create his reference point. Then discontinue his AI drug and being melatonin and retest his E2 level. The problem I see with melatonin for control of estrogen is melatonin's half life of about 20 minutes. Okay, so simply take melatonin with every meal, or use the long acting 'timed release version. I don't think that would be practical during driving, working, training, etc.

So the bottom line is how long does melatonin actively combat estrogen after running its course of drowsiness?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Something else I question regarding melatonin for estrogen control. As AAs users we ramp up our T levels and maintain those levels well above normal. Although we have spikes from introducing exogenous testosterone into our bodies, they all but mimic natural secretion, whereas natural T-levels spike and trough every 2hrs. How much melatonin would be required to successfully manage E2 as we juicers require? Back to the blood work.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Good points. I had read a study on melatonin preworkout and GH release. Taking low dose (1mg ish) did not cause sleep like symptoms.

You point about doseage required is a good one. Could be possible to titrate doseage by dissolveing in water and drinking throughout the day....

I just found it very interesting and a possible thing to consider. I don't run levels that ever require the use of ai's but if one were, you would probably be able to tell real quick if it was working.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic