Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Stretch marks on chest and shoulders

T

Tmfj30

Aug 29, 2010
I am looking on some advice on preventing getting more stretch marks or covering them up if possible. I have them from the past and those dont bother me. I am back in the swing of things and I noticed tonight that new ones are starting to show on my chest and shoulders. I know they are just going to get bigger. Specially after my plans for this year. I just dont want to end up looking all freaky looking. I have seen some pretty rough looking marks on people before. Thanks in advance for advice

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
Lotion helps. Coco butter. Just follow pregnant advice. Then if they get bad tanning helps hide them. Got no magic bullet for you though.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
lots and lots of lotion! and your omega 3s as well to help your skin stay more pliable. there are tons of creams and rubs that you can buy at walmart but i dont think any of them actually work. when i was prego and fat, very fat, i lotioned up atleast 3 times a day! like most things, you have to put the time in to it if you want the results, or lack of results in this case. :D

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
lots and lots of lotion! and your omega 3s as well to help your skin stay more pliable. there are tons of creams and rubs that you can buy at walmart but i dont think any of them actually work. when i was prego and fat, very fat, i lotioned up atleast 3 times a day! like most things, you have to put the time in to it if you want the results, or lack of results in this case. :D

MindlessWorks said Mederma realy helped the stretch marks around the corners of his mouth ,=P~

ha ha ha ha ha! good ol Worx!

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
Strivectin is the best ...$$$ but it works..I used on my C sec scar and it working...

CelluliteBurned

CelluliteBurned

Jun 24, 2015
Your problem seems serious one. Strech marks on shoulders can be removed through any antiseptic. If problem persists consult any dermatologist. This can be extremely useful.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic