What's New?

Strength training + soya protein shake help women slim faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
remember to play within the lines gentlemen :D this is a good discussion so lets prove our points with science and not arguing the education or thoughts of one vs the other! often times overuse of sarcasm defeats ones intended purpose!

'Nuff said ATW, I'll edit accordingly.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
For me personally Soy is very bad, instantly softens of muscles and gyno symptoms right along with it. Funny that Someandone mentioned Natto, not that many if any people not in Asia even know what it is, but when I lived in Japan I ate Natto frequently and never had any negative reactions to it. Natto actually smells like dirty gym shoes, no kidding and it's all striggy from being rotten and such. It took me 10 tries to be able to eat it but now I love it, don't eat of find it very often but do enjoy it.

This was actually an article on the benefits to women but I feel ya on the water conversion.LOL.I also had Natto while in Okinawa so can understand you on having an acquired taste.

As I always say,it's a;ways an individual thing so what may be great for one may not be so great for others.It's all about knowing your body and adusting to your individual needs.Diet,training,aas ,whatever,no one person will ever react the same to anything.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
thank you all for your thoughts but for heavens sake, i dont care what people want or think is appropriate, argue in pm and not in threads!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.