Members
Latest Member
rewardsbonanza

Strength First- seeking bodybuilders

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I would love to take you up on this, I just done have that kind of cash all at once. Training is not my job, but I do work 12 hour days, so trianing would have to work with that. some how. Im still on the fence, but think it would be awesome to have a real trainer for once.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I would love to take you up on this, I just done have that kind of cash all at once. Training is not my job, but I do work 12 hour days, so trianing would have to work with that. some how. Im still on the fence, but think it would be awesome to have a real trainer for once.
Well hit me up via pm Oldman... I'm happy to discuss payment options. I don't like to do month to month, but if you can commit for the full 12 weeks we can work it out.

The training requirement is 3 days per week with a 4th sort of optional day. So it actually won't cut into life too bad. But it will be a lot of work, and recovery is important hence the 3 days per week.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Filled one out of three spots... But the offer is closed now. Still accepting clients, but it will be at full price now.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
you really screwed yourself when you took grooming out of the original offer... shoulda left that in there...

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
After so get my L4-L5 back fusion, I'll come looking for you.
Right now I can't do any legs at all. All upper body; bird legs.
After fusion I hope to be bionic.
If you train Jenner, I want you!
That woman is killing it!

Spongy

Spongy

VIP Member
Mar 18, 2012
@PillarofBalance

Do you have any of those spots left for $Free.99?

Shameless bump for Strength First. We have shared many clients and the results of Pillar's training are phenomenal.