Members
Latest Member
terry0400-40

Strength First- seeking bodybuilders

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Adding mass and strength is what I am known for. However I have had the privilege of working with several men who have been die hard bodybuilders. One such BB has been doing it since I was in diapers.

The results were interesting. They got a harder thicker look. More full looking. And leaner at higher bodyweight. This is not contest prep but offseason.

I want more of this. So I am going to hold open 3 spots for TID members. The offer:

12 weeks training cycle
Initial macro breakdown tailored to you AND the way you will be training
Tweaks as needed.
Weekly contact for logs, questions etc...

Pricing - $350 for the 12 weeks... shoot me a pm if you are game for trying something new.

Seeker

Seeker

Dec 30, 2011
Well I can say at in all the years I've been lifting weights, including a couple bodybuilding shows when I was younger, it was probably the best period of training I ever had. The timing was perfect. It gave me new life, it was challenging, exciting, and I loved the work. watching myself get stronger at this stage in my life was a most pleasant surprise. I mean strength I didn't think I could achieve at this point. Absolutely worth every second.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well no takers so far... figured it was a long shot. I know a lot of the BB I talk to are always afraid to step out of their comfort zone a little.

And it's too bad. That's where the gains are made.

I started training Jenner recently... I have her doing things she never has. Moving weight she never thought necessary and she has gotten a much flatter stomach, legs have absolutely exploded in just a couple weeks.

Take a chance guys. This costs less than a typical cycle and I bet I can beat the gains you would make on a test npp dbol cycle. Plus these gain you keep all of at the end of the training cycle.