Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Strango busted

W

wutang

Aug 30, 2011
Oh well I will tell you why, the same reason the OP who broke the news has concerns. I myself never had any dealings with him, I dont use open sources, and especially ones who would have anything to do with GH15's gay fairy land of nut hugging. But I have friends who are concerned to some degree for reasons I wont disclose.

Exactly. I guarantee you that if someone started a thread "All the details regarding strango" this guy will be all over it. I don't know for the life of me why some find this so difficult to understand. To care and be interested in other people's lives. Natalie Cole just died. I wasn't really a fan and didn't know much about her or followed her much and even though it will make no difference at all I do want to know what happened. How she died and under what circumstances. When Mr. T of fina kit and "the magic solution" fame got busted I wanted to know every gory detail, especially the circumstances as he was not a major dealer but just sold conversion kits online. I mean, why him? He was small, small time.

I think that some people just want to project the pretense that they are above it all.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Exactly. I guarantee you that if someone started a thread "All the details regarding strango" this guy will be all over it. I don't know for the life of me why some find this so difficult to understand. To care and be interested in other people's lives. Natalie Cole just died. I wasn't really a fan and didn't know much about her or followed her much and even though it will make no difference at all I do want to know what happened. How she died and under what circumstances. When Mr. T of fina kit and "the magic solution" fame got busted I wanted to know every gory detail, especially the circumstances as he was not a major dealer but just sold conversion kits online. I mean, why him? He was small, small time.

I think that some people just want to project the pretense that they are above it all.

mrT was busted?
I wondered what ever happen to him.
He helped me more then once. Seem like a good guy.

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
and don't forget your basket :)
68679-9329826.jpg

W

wutang

Aug 30, 2011
mrT was busted?
I wondered what ever happen to him.
He helped me more then once. Seem like a good guy.

He was ratted out by an MMA fighter years ago. I forget his name but I can look it up.

He was/is a great guy.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
He was ratted out by an MMA fighter years ago. I forget his name but I can look it up.

He was/is a great guy.

Please do, this is very important. I might have more info to add to this. "Might". Thanx man

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Mr.T is still around.

W

wutang

Aug 30, 2011
Please do, this is very important. I might have more info to add to this. "Might". Thanx man

Oh man, this is years ago. I have to go through my emails. I'll try if I get time.

It's old news now. LE took everything: house and everything in it as well as his cars and motorcycles. He's out now and last time I talked to him he was able to get a job at a Mortuary from a friend that he's known his whole life and siad he is rebuilding his life. As you probably know, it's not just the jail time but once you have a felony conviction trying to get a job is almost impossible.

And they wonder why they have such a high recidivism rate?

W

wutang

Aug 30, 2011

And you thought I didn't care about you. I was able to do a search on my email accounts and all his emails we exchanged came up. I figure I'd just copy/paste a few to give you an idea and hear it in his words.

He no longer works at the casker company but with a construction company owned by his Father but that may not be current because he said his dad was retiring soon.

Our conversation got going as I was asking for advice when I got popped on a controlled delivery.

You can thank me now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To

[h=3]Message body[/h]Hey mt,

Well on the topic of the controlled delivery........................ When I got busted, I had a public defender, and he kept telling me, don't worry this is your first offense, you don't have a record, you will only get probation. Well...................I got 18 months in Federal Prison. Are your charges Federal, or State?? If it is State, you will probably just get probation. If it is Federal, I wouldn't be surprised if you get a little time. The Feds may ask you to set up the person you bought from, and they will go easier on you. If you assist them, you will almost surely get only probation(they call this 500k). I refused to set up anybody, so I got prison time......I didn't want to be known as a snitch or rat. But if cooperation will get you out of doing time, you might think about going that route.
Another thing,...........I don't know how much you told them, but refuse to say anything without your Attorney being present. It is almost sickening, how they will twist your words in court.
I wish I could give you more/better advice on this situation, but all I can really go by, is what happened to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To

[h=3]Message body[/h]
I am working for a casket company. I deliver caskets to Funeral Homes all over the state.
I had worked for this company for a couple of years back in the early 90's,
and I went to talk to them, and they hired me back, even with a felony on my record.
I am able to put in a ton of over time if I want it, so that helps out a lot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To

[h=3]Message body[/h]
To make a long story short....I was selling some juice, and I sold some to a guy that was setting people up (not on the internet, this was local) and the ****er set me up. This asshole's name is Brad Kohler. He used to fight in the UFC. So as I was giving him some stuff, the Feds rush in, and arrest me. Then they went and raided my house. They found all my stash....they had the BOMB SQUAD come to remove the 2 kilos of DNP powder that I had. They seized a bunch of my stuff (both of my motorcycles,guns,jewelry...etc.) So I was charged Federally, and I was sent to a Federal Prison . I just got released at the end of April. Basically everything I had is now gone, and I am pretty much starting over from scratch. I guess that pretty much sums it up.
The worst part was that I thought that ****ing asshole was my friend, and the whole time he was just setting me up.

I served 14 months (which isn't a long sentence compared to some guys I met in prison).
I have pretty much been struggling since I was released. I lost my house, and my car while I was incarcerated, so my credit is very bad now. My criminal record reads "Felony Narcotics Conviction", so most potential employers assume I am a crackhead, or crack dealer and won't give me the time of day. I do have a job, but it is not the best pay (I can't really be picky in my situation). I am just renting a room (until I can get my credit score back up enough to buy a house). It can get pretty discouraging at times, but then again, I am the dummy that got myself into this situation!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic