Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Strage pains.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
Hers the thing. i have broken my back years ago. and broken the right shoulder.
just last week i went thru hell.
it started mid week and i couldn't turn my head. no gym that night. thursday i couldn't move it was now in my back. friday went to work and was in pain all day neck back and legs. again no gym.
all weekend i was sore not as bad as the last 3 days but bad. and still today i have a sore back.
i try to take it easy on the back but this effects the core overall.
i'm at a damned if if do and a damned if i dont.
what should i do from here.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Sounds pretty serious, you proly need to talk to a Chiro or another Dr to get a professional opinion.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
yeah man ..sounds fucked up ....you should be in that much pain..maybe a nerve problem...good luck on that.dw

I

IBT

Sep 15, 2010
What part of your back did you break and how did it happen? Did you break your shoulder blade or what?

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i broke L4 L5 disk. and the shoulder it was the rotator.
its been one week today and i'm perfectly noraml again. this is very strange. but i'm just happy the pain is gone.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Prob strained a muscle, but if it happens again. GO SEE SOMEONE. Seriously, if you don't know then find out. ESP if ya don't have to worry about the bills from it.

I

IBT

Sep 15, 2010
OK so you Tore your rotator cuff and blew out a disc, a lot different then breaking your back and shoulder bro. From the sounds of it you probably could have went to your chiropractor a couple of time and you would have been back to the gym sooner IMO.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
OK so you Tore your rotator cuff and blew out a disc, a lot different then breaking your back and shoulder bro. From the sounds of it you probably could have went to your chiropractor a couple of time and you would have been back to the gym sooner IMO.

i had surgery on both. the lower back had to have a spinal decomprsion. the rotator had to be stiched up from the inside as it was cracked. the shoulder had to be seperated for them to do this.
i went to a sports therapist for the should cause i was alot older then and new better. for the lower back. 19 and stupid. there was nothing that could be done for the lower back but cut it open and have it fixed.

I

IBT

Sep 15, 2010
I was speaking of the last most recent episode you went through.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
got ya.
yeah i could have done that. and i really should cause it does happen alot more now that i'm working the quads more. the lower back acts up real bad for a few days after almost to the point that i want to give up on legs.
but the up body is quit big and i need the leg size to match.
dont want to look like an pumpkin on sticks. lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic