Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Stottlemire sets new Pennsylvania state record with 650lb Bench at 198!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I haven't used any LG stuff other than Rezolution, but I really liked it. Great for some added focus pre-meet. Nothing else in that product line interested me, but it's good to at least hear from someone else that I was right to not want to try any of it.

I've seen Jeff take 825 off of a 2-board, and while I agree with you that it'd be a long shot for him to hit it in this meet, it is possible if the planets align. I wouldn't bet on it, but I'll be rooting for him.

Dont get me wrong, hes a strong m-fer but hes his own worst enemy. He constantly has some drama going on in his life. To hit PR's with that weight its gonna take extreme focus and its just about every other day hes crying he either is leaving the facility he trains at due to internal drama, or hes gonna smash someones face in etc... you'd think by his mid 30s hed out grow that. If he can get passed it he will really have something going for him cause he will definitely never be an English teacher lol. (you would have to read his writings to understand that one)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic