Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Stottlemire sets new Pennsylvania state record with 650lb Bench at 198!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Josh Stottlemire (198) of Southside Iron Underground competed at the RPS Barno/Newman Classic on Saturday February 18th. He set a new Pennsylvania state record with a 650lb bench.
Here is the footage of his lift.

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Thats some heavy ass weight, bad ass for a guy under 200. Shit I would love to get half of that just once.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
wow 198lber pushing that kinda weight. impressive.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I could do that (in 10 more years)

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
He's going to be a real contender at the XPC next weekend.....

I have Luyando with a real chance at finally breaking that 1000lb barrier, maybe even taking the 275 record back from Mendelson
Jake Prezak will be right there pushing his 220 or 242 record higher in to the 900's
After that Stanley T. ( also from Rob's gym) going 800+ at 242
Jeff Johnson going ~800 at 220-242

If any of these guys slip up Josh will be right there by formula for the men....

I don't see anyone beating Darilyn Doddy if she gets a lift in for the women. At 21 years old and drug free I've seen her handling over 500 in the bench at 165 and she's good for 450+ on any given day.

mass_chaos

mass_chaos

Feb 5, 2012
I'm at a loss for words. That was a GREAT lift!!!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Hopefully Rob is healed up. He came out to BIG's SPF meet a few weeks ago...had a rough go. Think he tweaked his lat. But on any given day, Rob can get on fire and blow shit up. Prazak is a straight up freeeeeak! Jake (if he is on) can hit 900+ on any given day. Both are sick benchers! And you are right about Stan...POLISH POWER!!! LOL. I am also looking forward to seeing how Jeff Adkins and Marshall Johnson (P-Town Barbell) do.....Marshall has been tearing it up and Jeff's training has been damn good too. Both are doing full power. I wish I could make it out for this event. Hopefully next (if it does get hammered out), I can make an appearance there. It will be really cool if they do get things worked out to do the XPC at the Arnold.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Hopefully Rob is healed up. He came out to BIG's SPF meet a few weeks ago...had a rough go. Think he tweaked his lat. But on any given day, Rob can get on fire and blow shit up. Prazak is a straight up freeeeeak! Jake (if he is on) can hit 900+ on any given day. Both are sick benchers! And you are right about Stan...POLISH POWER!!! LOL. I am also looking forward to seeing how Jeff Adkins and Marshall Johnson (P-Town Barbell) do.....Marshall has been tearing it up and Jeff's training has been damn good too. Both are doing full power. I wish I could make it out for this event. Hopefully next (if it does get hammered out), I can make an appearance there. It will be really cool if they do get things worked out to do the XPC at the Arnold.

I was just thinking of the bench LOL, the full power is going to be crazy. Marshall looked solid at seniors last year and is a hell of a guy. Him and I are opening up pretty close to each other on everything, but I could see him easily going 1050-700-800.

Full power I'm just honored to be on stage with the monsters I came up idolizing. Yarmbash could go 2800, so could Carroll. Jose Garcia is good for 2600-2700 and I could see him winning it if judging is tight, the guys is so consistent when he lifts. Jason Patrick and Corey Akers will be putting up 2500+ maybe 2600 if bench goes well.

I'm almost more excited to see everyone lift than I am to get up there myself, LOL.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
He's going to be a real contender at the XPC next weekend.....

I have Luyando with a real chance at finally breaking that 1000lb barrier, maybe even taking the 275 record back from Mendelson
Jake Prezak will be right there pushing his 220 or 242 record higher in to the 900's
After that Stanley T. ( also from Rob's gym) going 800+ at 242
Jeff Johnson going ~800 at 220-242

If any of these guys slip up Josh will be right there by formula for the men....

I don't see anyone beating Darilyn Doddy if she gets a lift in for the women. At 21 years old and drug free I've seen her handling over 500 in the bench at 165 and she's good for 450+ on any given day.

Jeff wont hit 800. Maybe with all that LG Science BS he pushes it would help him hahaha. Worst supplement company out there.
Now, Doddy is impressive for a girl or a guy.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Jeff wont hit 800. Maybe with all that LG Science BS he pushes it would help him hahaha. Worst supplement company out there.
Now, Doddy is impressive for a girl or a guy.

I haven't used any LG stuff other than Rezolution, but I really liked it. Great for some added focus pre-meet. Nothing else in that product line interested me, but it's good to at least hear from someone else that I was right to not want to try any of it.

I've seen Jeff take 825 off of a 2-board, and while I agree with you that it'd be a long shot for him to hit it in this meet, it is possible if the planets align. I wouldn't bet on it, but I'll be rooting for him.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic