Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Storing Gear and Crashed Vials

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
My stash always stays inside of a sealed and locked Pelican case. Vials are also inside of 1-2 zip lock bags inside the case. (Im amal like that). Normally, stored inside a safe in a closet that stays between normal room temps. For the last few weeks i moved those pelican case into the attic under a few good layers of insulation. Its been warm the last few days and the attic gets a bit hot so i decided to move them back to the closet. The pelican cases were still cool to the touch so i dont really think that inside the box got really warm at all. None of the vials felt warm either. I decided to just look through and take inventory. I noticed that some vials of test e and mast p were a little darker shade than some of the others. Same vendor, same age, but some a slight hint darker in color.

Are crystals in the oil the 1 true sign of gear crashing, or discoloration can also mean the same?

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
Does oxidation cause gear to go bad or os it normal to some extent? Loss of potency?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
1683912549770.png

Sorry to hijack, but are these crashed?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Man you go through a lot to make sure it doesn't crash. Haha. Mine sits in a cardboard box in the closet, top not even closed. I use a lot of jugs too (20 ml and 50 ml), so some of my gear has been in there a long time. Been doing it that way for 22 years and never had an issue.

As far as crashing, no. You would either see crystals or a film-like solution on the bottom. Like Jipped said, the oil could have oxidized. The only way I would think it would go bad, is if it wasn't actually sterile or there was not enough BA/BB in it.

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
What does oxidization do to the hormone itself, anything?

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
Its not that they turned dark, just feel 2 vials next to each other id expect to look completely identical.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Those are test suppositories

Now that's got me thinking, even though both of us were joking. Is there such a thing as testosterone suppositories? It's a great route of administration for absorption. Hmmm, what does ID's biochemist say... @Lil Ed ?

Google doesn't have too much, but Google loves to suppress results about anything that would even be remotely considered manly. But DDG and Qwant didn't have much, either. I found this:

1683934380478.png

Talk about a wide variation. Wow. I'm sure it was test base... would estered test absorb through intestinal wall same as anything else where it would eventually enter the bloodstream and follow the same process as injectable?

Last edited:
W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
My stash always stays inside of a sealed and locked Pelican case. Vials are also inside of 1-2 zip lock bags inside the case. (Im amal like that). Normally, stored inside a safe in a closet that stays between normal room temps. For the last few weeks i moved those pelican case into the attic under a few good layers of insulation. Its been warm the last few days and the attic gets a bit hot so i decided to move them back to the closet. The pelican cases were still cool to the touch so i dont really think that inside the box got really warm at all. None of the vials felt warm either. I decided to just look through and take inventory. I noticed that some vials of test e and mast p were a little darker shade than some of the others. Same vendor, same age, but some a slight hint darker in color.

Are crystals in the oil the 1 true sign of gear crashing, or discoloration can also mean the same?
Slightly brown? Friend had a couple HuTech NDs that did that, his contest prep was fine and didn't notice a potency difference.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic