Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Storage Find

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Gentlemen, I'm on vacation till close to mid Jan, so I have been doing quite a few "honey Do's" and one of these is cleaning out our storage container. So I wasn't too happy about this
but went and in the corner of all this junk I found a box that had some of my stuff.

In this box I find 2 powder bags: around 75g of Test prop and also around 75g of NPP!! I got excited but
I remembered that these bags although in a dry, dark place are still around 10-12 years old. Do you fellas think I can use these powders and maybe they just lost some potency or just trash them?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Use em, perhaps a little loss of potency but if the bags were sealed I doubt any noticeable difference.
A good friend of mine that I started my juice journey with just ran some old school Laurabolin that I had stashed in my safe since BEFORE I was stationed in Italy so about 1999.
He said the stuff ran like always and he is a seasoned guy with decades of training and knowledge behind him.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
You still mixing that Beverly Intl Milk+Egg Protein with the tub of cottage cheese Mom willed you when she left us LG?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I’d use it. A little loss in potency wouldn’t stop me.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Use em, perhaps a little loss of potency but if the bags were sealed I doubt any noticeable difference.
A good friend of mine that I started my juice journey with just ran some old school Laurabolin that I had stashed in my safe since BEFORE I was stationed in Italy so about 1999.
He said the stuff ran like always and he is a seasoned guy with decades of training and knowledge behind him.
Oh I remember Laurabolin!! Those big jugs made you think you were really getting something but then you realized it was such a low milligram & how many jabs it would take to run it.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Try a small bit to test it but I would say gtg.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I have a kilo of test e I cook up every so often from about 5 years ago. Blood tests still show its good.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
It’s sealed, I agree with everyone else. Mix it up and use it. I’m sure all of us would test your samples for you lol

Last edited:
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I have a kilo of test e I cook up every so often from about 5 years ago. Blood tests still show its good.

How do you keep the powder from gelling up into a sticky mess? I had some years ago and brewed up a bunch of 50 ml vials of castor oil low BA @400 MG per ml. It's pretty thick so you have to heat it up pretty warm to get it through a 25G.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
It's a big glob, yeah, it sucks but you can cut a chunk and weigh it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic