What's New?

STOP BEING A BITCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I should have not reacted, its just comedy to see a juice monkey virtue signal about how righteous he is and that he never breaks the law, well, except for my juice use, but, thats different and better than weed.

@Warhead14 .

Come on man..... Do you really have to keep going? My words were not against you. I simply reacted to the guy in your vid. I also was not dismissing him because he ran afoul of the law. I just found his 'over the top' (and complete inability to put together a coherent thought) funny. Sorry guess we like different things.

Sounds like there are some deeper issues here, but nothing of what I said was directed against you and yet for some reason, you continue to want pass judgment upon me. Maybe give that some thought.

Respect.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I should have not reacted, its just comedy to see a juice monkey virtue signal about how righteous he is and that he never breaks the law, well, except for my juice use, but, thats different and better than weed.

hey I responded in a friendly and informative way fuck stick.
You wont hear me pretending our hobby is anything less then what it is. As far the law is concerned we may as well all go snort a gram of coke at the bar.... which i mean dont threaten me with a good fucking time.

Read that Bronson book.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.