Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Stomach Problems

E

El Diablo

Apr 7, 2019
My wife has several Var cycles under her belt 6-8 weeks between 10-20mg which give good results and no signs of virilization.

She started running a new cycle after a 8 week break since last about 5 weeks ago.

As she has ran a few cycles already without any negative sides wanted to experiment with some other compounds so it has worked out like this;

WK 1-8: Var 10mg ED
WK 1-8: Proviron 12.5 mg ED
WK 2-8: Test Prop 10 MG EOD done this via IM and SubQ
WK 2-8: GH 1iu ED

The prop was added not just from a training perspective but also well being as she has suffered from low energy, trouble sleeping, anxiety and low libido for the past 10 years so wanted to see if it would improve these areas and so for so good as improvements across the board (she's 38 and we did bloods prior to this and came within range but wanted to try Prop as quick in and out). After cycle we were hoping to lower dose and keep it going as form of TRT (she's pre-menopausal).

GH was added in for well being / anti-aging and fat loss etc.

There have been none of the typical negative sides of virilization and she's smashing it in the gym and feels generally great.

The big issue she has had for the past 2 weeks (we are at start of week 5) is she is having stomach problems having to go to the toilet several times a day sometimes diarrhoea sometimes just lumpy but not the normal consistency, she says that it is sometimes a green colour (sorry for the gross description). We have tried over the counter medications like Immodium (Loperamide) and after 5 doses was still no improvement so stopped using it.

Obviously this could be a bug but as it is getting on to the start of 3rd week now not sure if it is related to the cycle. We've stopped the Var and the GH a few days ago to see if an improvement but not as yet.

Just wandered if anyone had any ideas of what it could be as I know estrogen and progesteron can have an impact on bowel movements. I've looked into testosterone and can't see anywhere were it says would cause the symptoms she is experiencing. She's going to go to doctors but obviously don't at this stage want to mention the things she has taken, especially if it doesn't end up being related.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I think it might be a GI bug and not related to the cycle at all. Some oral steroids do cause appetite suppression and GI upset but it's usually Upper GI (reflux etc.) not Lower.

Reactions: CFM
BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Yea sounds like a bug or something. I've never heard of the compounds causing these type of effects. Diet, did she later it much? That could cause this type of change also.

E

El Diablo

Apr 7, 2019
Increased protein a bit with a couple more shakes (both Whey and Collagen) but went back to normal diet a week or so ago to see any improvement. She's been on probiotics for a few days and adding some digestive enzymes in and also a non-prescription IBS-D medication to see if that (she's not diagnosed but thought worth a try) says slightly improved today so hopefully just a bug or the probiotics kicking in, fingers crossed.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Green problem could mean a gallbladder issue. So typically if her stomach acids is increased, fats are higher, and cholesterol is up, this could all be her body being way to stressed, and the gallbladder and liver compensating a lot.

Another question is she using any preworkout that has coloring? Also the new NO explode gave me digestive issues.

Also depending on the person, some people have experienced getting IBS from cycles and orals. So can’t be ruled out.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
good call on using low dose test especially since shes pre-menopause. theres so much false info for hormone replacement for woman going through menopause. I mean why add in estrogen when that's whats causing all the problems. problem is woman lose test just like men as they get older as is the magic hormone for menopause. at least youll keep getting laid!! I would def have her see the doc about her current issue. I doubt it has anything to do with the added hormones.

E

El Diablo

Apr 7, 2019
Green problem could mean a gallbladder issue. So typically if her stomach acids is increased, fats are higher, and cholesterol is up, this could all be her body being way to stressed, and the gallbladder and liver compensating a lot.

Another question is she using any preworkout that has coloring? Also the new NO explode gave me digestive issues.

Also depending on the person, some people have experienced getting IBS from cycles and orals. So can’t be ruled out.

As we've dropped the 10mg Anavar ED and the GH 1 IU ED so now just;

WK 1-8: Proviron 12.5 mg ED
WK 2-8: Test Prop 10 MG EOD done this via IM and SubQ

If it was down to the Anavar or GH how long would it take to normalise and improve as obviously can start tapering the Test / Prov down but if it's removal of other stuff just taking time won't know what caused it?

E

El Diablo

Apr 7, 2019
good call on using low dose test especially since shes pre-menopause. theres so much false info for hormone replacement for woman going through menopause. I mean why add in estrogen when that's whats causing all the problems. problem is woman lose test just like men as they get older as is the magic hormone for menopause. at least youll keep getting laid!! I would def have her see the doc about her current issue. I doubt it has anything to do with the added hormones.

She's looking at going to see Doc but don't really want to mention the use of AAS straight away especially if turns out not to be related, as don't want it going on her record. Not sure if blood tests for stomach would reveal the exogenous test etc... Obviously her health is paramount though and at least with Prop if miss a few days should be at natural levels quickly.

On another note libido effects is amazing 2-3 weeks in on the Prop and gone from twice a week were she wasn't bothered (she got into it once started) to nearly every day and her using the many toys I've bought her (didn't bother with them before) by herself when I'm not there sorry if too much info lol. Think it was being on long term birth control that killed her drive and had been off a year but no real big change till the Prop, I've read that it can cause long term changes in SHBG maybe the Proviron is helping with this.

Hoping end of cycle at say just her cruising on 5mg Prop EOD that the libido stays somewhat high and she has better quality of life (as she had suffered from anxiety, sleeplessness and fatigue for many years though), no signs of virilization and her bloods come back within normal ranges, from my reading it is always tricky with females as normal T ranges aren't as established as men and also what is normal for one may be low for another (suppose this is the same as men though).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic