Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Stomach demons

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
While on a cutt cycle, besides eating less calories but increaseing protein and Doing more cardio. What are some tips and tricks that some of you guys use, to complete your cut while battling those demons in your stomach that tell you just one cheeseburger never killed anyone.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Fast food is a killer. Problem is convenience, drive thrus are too quick and easy.

Gotta prep meals a week at a time, always have one with you so it is even quicker and more convenient than fast food.

There are more and more meal plan sellers out there everyday. I have used them. They work wonders for killing your hunger when the craving hits. Actually faster to have the prepared meal than to hit fast food. As GF said....discipline is a big part of it, but meal prep makes it easy. Just gotta have the discipline to plan and prep things a week out, or pay someone to do it for you.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you intend to cheat at all make sure you plan your cheats ahead of time. It gives you something to look forward to instead of that never ending feeling. That along with prepped meals and discipline. Or as I like to say, "suck it up", lol

L

lamarclark09

Mar 13, 2023
If you think you can’t control your hunger for junk food and you keep finding yourself eating more than you allowed yourself then the only solution is to completely cut it off from your life. Try to make your heart and mind understand that fast food is a killer and you must avoid it at all costs.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Comprimise.. throw the bread away and eat 2 of them instead.. even Steven..

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Make your mind think that rice cake is a bacon double, lol.
Really, it is discipline and focusing on your goal. chug some water if you have to fill you up. Its miserable and sucks but you have to beat your biggest enemy, your mind.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Make your mind think that rice cake is a bacon double, lol.
Really, it is discipline and focusing on your goal. chug some water if you have to fill you up. Its miserable and sucks but you have to beat your biggest enemy, your mind.
Yep. Finished my last meal at 6 pm and by 6:45 pm I was starving. I ate all my meals today, so I am just sitting here until I go to bed, starving and drinking water. Not much to do about it, but suck it up.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Every time I eat fast food, especially McDonalds or B.K., I feel like dogshit and it keeps me away for a long while. Sugar at nite makes me feel like I have a hangover the next day. I try to eat deserts early in the day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic