Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Stocky?? Really??

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
You have it going on Sister, don't mind a tongue tied lug- SHINE stated it well :)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
yes.. shine summed it up well.. the poor bastard was just stuck in stupid from being in the presence of sheer awesomeness...

you are not stocky... esp at your height... and if that dill bag really meant to say it he was trying to bring you down to his level because misery loves company...

Just brush the dirt off your shoulder...

However, I feel the need for a full investigation on this accusation, so I will also need some of the photos HA spoke of previously to give a full and impartial final statement... :D

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Based on your pics there's alot of things that you could be called.....Stocky in definitely not one of them!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
better than "girthy" ....
that was a one comment winner I heard in a chat box (not this board) once hahah...
LOL! Girthy??? Really?? Girthy?? now thats just down right ignant....musta been some kiddie shack chat box.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Lol, I don't think a chick can be officially stocky until she's got the 5 o'clock shadow creepin in....

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
I remember the girl I was dating in my early 20's. I brought her home to meet the family, and my Dad in his broken english, called my GF a nice sturdy girl. She didn't see the compliment LOLOLOL

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I remember the girl I was dating in my early 20's. I brought her home to meet the family, and my Dad in his broken english, called my GF a nice sturdy girl. She didn't see the compliment LOLOLOL

LOLOL yes, sturdy would not be something i would care to hear.

nor would girthy! oh my, nothing good comes from that comment.

i am probably over sensitive after DW called me thick the other day :D

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Was dating a girl in college who was a lacrosse star. Probably 5'9" and 145lbs of lean, athletic, muscle. My parents saw some pictures of us on her Facebook, and my dad called me. I had no idea why he was calling, but I was driving and she was in the passenger seat. I put him on speaker and turned the radio down, and he commenced to tell me that "she looks like one hell of a breeder. can you imagine how strong and athletic your kids would be?". Without missing a beat, she says, "Thanks mr. [my last name], you're on speaker phone." My dad didn't say a word, he just hung up, LMAO. Not sure that relationship would have ever worked out because my dad would never have been able to look her in the eyes. Ahhhhhh, the things men say. ATW, DC, understand that most men are not too bright, and when face to face with gorgeous women, stupid and sometimes incoherent things will spew from our mouths.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I think you got a tight body and love your current avatar so wouldnt let it get to you, he was prolly just trying to make conversation, and was prolly thinking when he left man I put my foot in my mouth, I have done this once or twice before myself.................

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic