Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Stocky?? Really??

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
so i was walking across the parking area at the gym and i hear somebody call my name. i stop and turn around and it is the guy that sometimes spots me on chest day. he walks up to me and says "you look like you are stocking up." really? is that a good thing???? i look at him and told him that i was just getting fat because i was eating too much. he then tried to save it by saying that i was getting too ripped and i shouldnt get too cut up and that i looked stocky. i told him that i wasnt stocky that i was fluffy. LOLOLOL but really, stocky, ummmmm i dont want to be called stocky :(

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
was he looking at you from behind or...
wait, lemme start over.
ummm, were you doing deadlifts. no. NO.
one more try.
he must have been staring at your bewbs. nope. DAMMIT.
j/k ATW. maybe some new nudes are in order? ill be watching my inbox...

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
You are far from anything i would ever consider "stocky". You should have throat chopped him.

Reactions: SJA
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
You are far from anything i would ever consider "stocky". You should have throat chopped him.

stocky is not really the look that im going for. in horses the term "stocking up" is used to describe edema in the lower limbs caused from excessive carb intake, so i guess he was correct but.........

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Poor judgment on his behalf. "Stocky" would have me sleeping on the couch. If your avatars are current ATW, please be encouraged... you're looking great (although I miss the cape)!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Poor judgment on his behalf. "Stocky" would have me sleeping on the couch. If your avatars are current ATW, please be encouraged... you're looking great (although I miss the cape)!

avatar is from last week. i always keep current pics because it keeps me motivated to keep working out and to not eat too horribly bad!

and yes, the cape. zac and i are planning another adventure soon :D

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
was he looking at you from behind or...
wait, lemme start over.
ummm, were you doing deadlifts. no. NO.
one more try.
he must have been staring at your bewbs. nope. DAMMIT.
j/k ATW. maybe some new nudes are in order? ill be watching my inbox...

hahaha....bewbs..... mmmmmmm

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
so i was walking across the parking area at the gym and i hear somebody call my name. i stop and turn around and it is the guy that sometimes spots me on chest day. he walks up to me and says "you look like you are stocking up." really? is that a good thing???? i look at him and told him that i was just getting fat because i was eating too much. he then tried to save it by saying that i was getting too ripped and i shouldnt get too cut up and that i looked stocky. i told him that i wasnt stocky that i was fluffy. LOLOLOL but really, stocky, ummmmm i dont want to be called stocky :(

Alot of guys , well ok we all are dumb asses lol and alot of times we say the dumbest stuff when we run into pretty Girls that got it goin on! tounge tied:p and things come out wrong! lol

You got it goin on\:D/ so don't let a comment from a silly tool:-B like that bother ya!;)

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
better than "girthy" ....
that was a one comment winner I heard in a chat box (not this board) once hahah...

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
That avi is not stocky OR fluffy! Looks amazing... Anyhow, a lot of dipshit "civilians" unfamiliar with how a little bit of muscle mass looks when not flexed can mistake it for someone who just looks heavy...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic