Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Still Grinding at 62

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
allrippedup at the gym - using that? gym member - NO, let me get my stuff outtta ur way and wipe it down real good for ya. Want me to change the bar? how bout the weight? adjust the seat ? Gimme your water bottle I'll get u some bottled water and ice on me, be right back, 3 seconds later, here's ur water. Is it ok? anything else I can do for ya? allrippedup - ya, my ass crack itches and I can't reach it...................etc etc etc :eek:
Sorry you are offended. WTF? Really?

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Awesome.

53 here and still grinding:

hJtLvWk.jpg
Great work!

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Sorry you are offended. WTF? Really?
WOW, why is everyone so sensitive these days? What would I have to be offended about? I'm actually impressed by your size and conditioning and you are an intimidating person. I'm just making a joke at how reg, members at the gym would be so respectful of you and what you've accomplished that they treat you like the man. I notice once in a while how people will vacate a peice of equipment if they think I want it. Im not a dick about it and usually dont take it. I just think it's funny how people react.

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
WOW, why is everyone so sensitive these days? What would I have to be offended about? I'm actually impressed by your size and conditioning and you are an intimidating person. I'm just making a joke at how reg, members at the gym would be so respectful of you and what you've accomplished that they treat you like the man. I notice once in a while how people will vacate a peice of equipment if they think I want it. Im not a dick about it and usually dont take it. I just think it's funny how people react.
Sorry man. I thought you were serious. My bad.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic