Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Steroids Winstrol Cycle

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Stanozolol is the steroid which facilitates the athletes and the body builders to make their body in a well structured form. But the fact is that Winstrol cycle would be good until it has some time period, if the people start using these cycles for a longer period of time then it would defiantly affect the body in a negative way. The dose of this steroid must be prescribed by the doctor and the user must follow that what the doctor has prescribed or the expert. The Winstrol is considered to be the best anabolic steroid but obviously it has some negative aspects as well, it must be clear to the user that in one year there should be only two cycles of Winstrol and not more than that as otherwise it would create hurdle in producing the natural hormones which are very healthy for the body.

There are a lot of Winstrol cycles being suggested by different bodybuilders but the best way to actually learn is to create a Winstrol cycle of your own. This starts and ends with knowing the basics about Winstrol and other anabolic androgenic steroids.

Sample Winstrol Cycle:

Week Winstrol
1 20mgs/day
2 40mgs/day
3 60mgs/day
4 40mgs/day
5 20mgs/day
6 10mgs/day

Anabolic steroids don’t contains the androgenic substances, while using the cycle the person should use the anti estrogens as it would prevent the side effects of the high level of estrogens. The improper consumption of the Winstrol would leads to improper and bad results, be aware of the fact that many sellers are there who are selling the fake type of steroids which are very much harmful for the body and the long term health. The Winstrol Cycle means the duration for which the person is using the steroid either for building the muscles or strengthen the power of the body. Some people used to have the Stanozolol cycle for the ten weeks or so but some used to have the less of that. The longer period of the cycle would be too dangerous for the body and sometime would result into the good result too. For the longer period of time, if you are using the steroids then it happens sometimes that it fails to react into the body as the receptor used to feel that what is the purpose of the steroid here means like this.

The shorter cycle is much more effective than the longer period of the specific cycle. Remember one thing that the shorter period includes the maximum two months and the longer period includes more than that. In the longer duration and in most of the cases the receptors used to get failed in responding to the steroids. Do consider the opinions of some experts on you winstrol cycle in this regard to have great results.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I've done a winny cycle as one of my first. People can laugh all they want but for what I wanted which was just a boost in strength it did exactly what I wanted it to do with limited sides.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I've done a winny cycle as one of my first. People can laugh all they want but for what I wanted which was just a boost in strength it did exactly what I wanted it to do with limited sides.

I haven't tried winny man but for on my first d-bol only cycle i gained a massive 27lbs in a six week period, of which i kept most so people can laugh as much as they want on oral only cycles.

Oral only cycles don't just work, they work wonders!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I haven't tried winny man but for on my first d-bol only cycle i gained a massive 27lbs in a six week period, of which i kept most so people can laugh as much as they want on oral only cycles.

Oral only cycles don't just work, they work wonders!
They work wonders but the rate u gain is the same rate u lose it once your finished with it....This is why its very important to run some test to maintain the gains from the orals ......dw

el griff

el griff

VIP Member
May 11, 2013
Some people are scared of needles or just can't get the right ones

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic