pbtom
What's New?

Steroids, growth hormones and worth €2 million seized in Donegal

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
pic roids.jpg

OVER 60,000 VIALS labelled as containing anabolic steroids were seized this morning at a number of locations in Donegal.

A joint operation between An Garda Síochana, Revenue and the Health Products Regulatory Authority saw a range of other illegal medicines seized, including human growth hormone and products indicated for erectile dysfunction.

The total value of illegal medicines is estimated to be more than €2 million.

Evidence of an illegal medicines manufacturing operation was also found.

In addition, a car was seized for breach of VRT regulations, along with a substantial amount of cash.

One person was arrested, and investigations are continuing.

The operation involved gardaí from Buncrana and Letterkenny, revenue enforcement officers from Letterkenny, Dundalk and Monaghan, and enforcement officers from the HPRA.

thejournal.ie/medicines-seizure-donegal-3279704-Mar2017/?utm_source=shortlink

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Donegal is a great place to vacation....

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
These busts are getting ridiculous!!!
Yeah, it's out of control. Most juice users are non-violent even though we get tagged with the Roid Rage stigma. I guess they rather have us all doped up on heroin and other opiates so we either drop dead or are too stoned to care what they do to the human population and earth. Opiate use is at an all time high (pun not intended) world wide. Especially now in the states.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If there were over 60,000 vials, I would think the street value of the bust is much more than 2 million euros.

Does anyone recognize that label and what lab it belongs to? Had to be a pretty monster sized operation.

A

andz327

VIP Member
Mar 5, 2013
If there were over 60,000 vials, I would think the street value of the bust is much more than 2 million euros.

Does anyone recognize that label and what lab it belongs to? Had to be a pretty monster sized operation.
Hopefully without tommygun2 branding me as a dealer I can maybe shed some light on average price in UK and before you say it I know it's Ireland but prices much the same, roughly 10ml vials are around 25-35 euros

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic