Steroids, growth hormones and worth €2 million seized in Donegal

Discussion in 'Latest News On Anabolics' started by admin, Mar 9, 2017.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Aug 11, 2010
    pic roids.jpg

OVER 60,000 VIALS labelled as containing anabolic steroids were seized this morning at a number of locations in Donegal.

A joint operation between An Garda Síochana, Revenue and the Health Products Regulatory Authority saw a range of other illegal medicines seized, including human growth hormone and products indicated for erectile dysfunction.

The total value of illegal medicines is estimated to be more than €2 million.

Evidence of an illegal medicines manufacturing operation was also found.

In addition, a car was seized for breach of VRT regulations, along with a substantial amount of cash.

One person was arrested, and investigations are continuing.

The operation involved gardaí from Buncrana and Letterkenny, revenue enforcement officers from Letterkenny, Dundalk and Monaghan, and enforcement officers from the HPRA.

thejournal.ie/medicines-seizure-donegal-3279704-Mar2017/?utm_source=shortlink

2. FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon VIP Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Donegal is a great place to vacation....

3. Mrhat

Mrhat VIP Member

Jan 8, 2014
    These busts are getting ridiculous!!!

Heady Muscle likes this.
  4. Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle VIP Member

Oct 13, 2014
    Yeah, it's out of control. Most juice users are non-violent even though we get tagged with the Roid Rage stigma. I guess they rather have us all doped up on heroin and other opiates so we either drop dead or are too stoned to care what they do to the human population and earth. Opiate use is at an all time high (pun not intended) world wide. Especially now in the states.

Mrhat likes this.
  5. tommyguns2

tommyguns2 Senior Moderators Staff Member

Dec 25, 2010
    If there were over 60,000 vials, I would think the street value of the bust is much more than 2 million euros.

Does anyone recognize that label and what lab it belongs to? Had to be a pretty monster sized operation.

6. Ripitup

Ripitup VIP Member

Aug 29, 2013
    I don't recognize it.

7. andz327

andz327 VIP Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Hopefully without tommygun2 branding me as a dealer I can maybe shed some light on average price in UK and before you say it I know it's Ireland but prices much the same, roughly 10ml vials are around 25-35 euros

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk