Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Steroids and Side effects

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
So many times I see guys write they had no side effects from this or that.
Every time I ask if they had blood work or other test its always "NO".

I call bullshit.
Just because you can't feel it, doesnt mean you didnt have bad side effects.

Run high dose of Var for a while and your cholesterol is in the shitter.
Your HDL is low.

Ran superdrol and MHO5 or something like that for 3-4 weeks.
My HDL was 9 and my liver values was over 200.
Didnt really feel it.

Abnormal blood levels might not be felt but can over time lead to serious problem.
Having been on the boards for a decade I have seen way too many guys die or have serious illness for no apparent reasons.
Every single time it seems we like to point out everything but AAS.

The media portray steroids as bad as heroin and crack and the boards portray them as perfectly fine.
The truth is between both.

Steroids can kill you. John Romano says "show me the bodies".
The problem with that is when you die from a stroke from high H&H due to AAS use it will not show you died from AAS.
Same as when someone got wasted, fell and hit their head. Death would be ruled as blunt force trauma but the alcohol was a huge contributor.

So make sure you understand what side effects can be beside what you can feel.
Felt side effects for me on Tren is insomnia and aggression.
I think the insomnia leads to some of that aggression. I get really grumpy when I have only slept 3-4 hours a night for weeks.
But those are only the felt insomnia. Blood work will show my estrogen off the chart (I am wondering if the tests are mistaking the tren for estrogen). I had estrogen over 500 on tren.
My liver and kidney values increase too. Those are the real side effects I worry about.

Also, I think it so important to understand and remember we are all different.
Just because John Doe says on the board that he rant a gram of test and a gram of Tren for a year and blood work came back normal, does not mean you will be seeing the same thing.

I got married over 20 years ago. I never really wore my wedding ring. I was 28 or something when I got married so I was fully grown.
Today I can't even get my wedding ring over the my knuckle. just dont fit. I was given some very expensive and fancy boots a few years before my marriage.
It was a gift from a very dear friend. Dont wear them often but when I got them I had to wear an extra pair of socks since they where too big. Today I can barly get them on.
I think this is due to use of HGH. I found an old hat that was fitting nice and tight and now I can't even get it on. I really not sure how good this is for you.
I have the feeling my intestines does not fit that well anymore, its like they are too large. I dont feel anything from the GH but I am sure something is growing that probably shouldnt.

Learn how you react and due it via blood work and honest evaluation of your self while using AAS.

Would like some input and comments.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I totally agree with you. I believe that modern cycles and drugs as well as stress and anxiety in general are responsible for the elevated rate of CVD, strokes and low mortallity of athletes. There are other factors as well like pesticides, oil byproducts, pollution EVERYWHERE, heavy metal toxicity etc.

I am pretty sure that if people went back to the basic cycles of the 60's-70's (like the ones in Anabolics 2009-2010) they would be a lot safer.

I am not playing it smart or anything. I have abused steroids myself only to find out a couple years later that there was absolutely no need to do so. I am physicaly superior now on 250mgs of test e10d than I was with 1,5 gram per week a few years ago.

Patience is a great virtue my friends. I only wish i had realized that earlier in my life. I wouldn't have done quite a few things the way i did them back then.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
You feel that your intestines are to big and, don't belong? Can u elaborate on this?
Also how long have you been on GH (or on and off) and at what doseages?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I think many go off how they make you feel and look and have no idea what is silently going on inside their systems.

Like you point out MK, unchecked they crash your body's system so to say they're harmless or good for you is clueless at best.

I think you need to have your eyes open and be sensible. Unless you are truly intent on being a pro you don't need big cycles or amounts, not worth the risks imho

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Redrocket needs to chime in here. Red....tell your ****ing story sir!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
People rely way to much on AAS and they need to stress food and training. I haven't cycled in many years and I'm larger now and just as strong b/c I stopped relying on the gear and focused on training and eating.

I think those who say they didn't run into sides are the ones who only judge themselves based on the mirror and not through bloodwork which is vital when you're going to run AAS.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
People rely way to much on AAS and they need to stress food and training. I haven't cycled in many years and I'm larger now and just as strong b/c I stopped relying on the gear and focused on training and eating.

I think those who say they didn't run into sides are the ones who only judge themselves based on the mirror and not through bloodwork which is vital when you're going to run AAS.

Great post ! People rely way too much on AAS. To me bodybulding is building health . A healthy body will perform better and longer . If you wish to be my age and still train its cornerstone . I fortunately have close relationship with my PCP he knows everything I do . He even ask me cycle and training advice but we always check labs monthly . If something start getting out of balance we try changes . Example EQ relatively considered a more innocuous compound but for my make up pushes my wbc and RBC out f wack , now I never use it and my blood count always in range .

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have never looked any better that I do now with just 250mgs Omnadren every 10 days and 20mgs Anavar ed. I remember how other forum members back in meso, were bashing me for recommending new users to do 250mgs Test and 20mgs Dianabol for their first cycle. The doses are too low used to say. 250mgs will only substitute what you naturally produce they said.... I now call bullshit. 250mgs of Test contains nearly 180mgs of pure Testosterone. The average male produces 4-7mgs of Testosterone every day. That's roughly 70mgs every week.

Last edited:
L

LosReyes

Feb 1, 2015
I love to read all this. I have been going through a a Lil change in my bodyas well. I don't take hgh just test400 EQ250 and I noticed that my sex drive isn't the same. I'm 31 and I thought it was just me. Plus I feel like my organs feel big inside as well idk why? Anyone who has some great advice please let me know what to do or go about it. Thanks for reading.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I love to read all this. I have been going through a a Lil change in my bodyas well. I don't take hgh just test400 EQ250 and I noticed that my sex drive isn't the same. I'm 31 and I thought it was just me. Plus I feel like my organs feel big inside as well idk why? Anyone who has some great advice please let me know what to do or go about it. Thanks for reading.

Depending on the quality, the time frame and the doses of hGH you have been taking, then your organs could have possibly been enlarged. You can check this out at a doctor with an ultrasound scan.

L

LosReyes

Feb 1, 2015
I have what they call a turtle gut I guess. I can always try harder to work on my stomach lol. Thanks for your help. FYI I don't take hgh, so is the same thing taking a regular steroids?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I have what they call a turtle gut I guess. I can always try harder to work on my stomach lol. Thanks for your help. FYI I don't take hgh, so is the same thing taking a regular steroids?

Hard to say at this point. Not too often do people get a turtle gut from AAS, that I know of. Could be bad diet, genetics... who knows.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic