Steroids and Side effects

Discussion in 'General Health Forum' started by MorganKane, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Rod crowley

Rod crowley Member

Dec 1, 2012
    I had a friend in Dayton that swore roids was the answer.He was freakzilla till he died last year at 42.Cardiac arrest.

2. gunslinger

gunslinger VIP Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Here is the thing. Anything you put in your body has some effect. I'm by no means trying to downplay steroids. I'm just saying that millions of ppl take much more dangerous things into their bodies daily. Eating at mcdonalds twice a week is a hell of a lot worse for you than doing a cycle of steroids every once in a while. Don't believe it? Get your blood work done as suggested. Go on a 3 month moderate dose cycle. Have blood work done. Then later in the year eat nothing but fast food for the same 3 months. Then have blood work done. Let me know the results. There is not a single thing you can put into your body in a large enough amount that won't have negative side effects or flat out kill you. Talk to me about the dangers of steroid use after they make alcohol, tobacco and donuts illegal. All three kill more people annually that steroids have since they have been around. Thats assuming you could say beyond a doubt that any death has 100% been the result of steroid use.

We have all had friends and know people that have died relatively young. Hell, my cousin just died a few years ago of a heart attack. Never did a steroid. He was 43. It pisses me off when people automatically jump to steroids as the cause. How do you know that person wasn't going to have a heart attack anyway? Motherfucker could have lived off of crispy cream and wendy's his whole life and found with 8 grams of coke in his nose dead in a meth lab and if he ever stuck a test loaded needle in his ass it's automatically steroids.

3. 5.0

5.0 VIP Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Bahahahaha!!