Latest Member
Douglas S
What's New?

Steroids and Self Incrimination

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
If you are a steroid user who lives in the states,you are well aware of the fact that unless you are obtaining your gear from a pharmacist via a perscription from your doctor then u are breaking the law on a daily basis.If u inject yourself twice a week you're breaking a law.Even if your not using them and keeping them in your home your still in volation of the law.The ramifications of being caught and convicted of these crimes are very severe.You can lose your freedom and end up spending years behind bars.Your job,home,and vehicle can be lost along with your freedom if you get caugth with a few bottles..They could try and pin all kinds of charges on you and its just a few bottles for simple use..The law will twist shit on you like a blink of an eye...The law and steroids have no guild lines..Your better off being busted with cocaine or herion for that matter...Steroids it seems is serious bussiness for some reason....
If u ever get busted rememeber u have the right to avoid self incrimination (THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT)In the US the burden of proff is very high for a conviction.Any misconduct on the part of prosecution which resulted in them stepping over the very tight laws can results in your case being dismissed.For steroids users u can protect yourself by avoiding giving any statement to law enforment under any circumstances.Often it is the words of a person that will be used to build the case or acquire a search warrent,which will lead to evidence seized....
Bottle line ...Keep your mouth shut...Dont talk to cops or anyone about steroids...Its like charge me or release me....I would like an attorney works too...The less the investigator knows the better your case will be....Allways embrace our terrific bill of rights...

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Good post DW..........I don't know if Big Karch is still around, but he has some excellent posts on the legal ramifications of gear as well as how to avoid them.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Thats good advice for everyday life, keep your shit to yourself, minimize unnecessary risks, and always keep your mouth shut!

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I agree with DW as when I was younger I had several run ins with the law and no one gave me that advice so I developed two pieces I give everyone.
1. Say nothing
2. Get a mouth piece.

Hawk

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
You can always tell the ones that have lawyers on retainer and the ones that don't. The lawyers will always tell their client to "say nothing and call me", where as the dumb ones who don't have lawyers on retainer will try to cut a deal with the cops not knowing that the cops don't have the authority to make a deal. If it goes to trial the cops will say that you were "uncooperative" at sentencing, but who in their right mind would talk to the cops. They always tell the judge I was uncooperative which makes for a mute point at sentencing. I highly advise everyone to have at least one attorney on retainer.

Slic.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
never say shit and never consent to a search with out a warrant.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Nice post DW. Amazing how when under the pressure people cave and start talking.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
X 2 !!!

Hawk

If you live in CA you "automatically" consent to a breathalyzer test and your car being searched without a warrant anytime you are driving. You have to do it to get a driver's license... It's in the CVC. So, if your state is like this, don't carry gear in your car!

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Every state that Im with familiar with has the clause that you are required to take a breathalyzer but that is the first time EVER that I have heard that your personal property can be searched without consent or probable cause....Scary shit right there. People forget how easy it is to say no, police are trained to make you feel obligated to let them search your person or property when all it takes is politely saying "no sir I do not consent to any search of my person or property, If Im not being detained then I would like to leave", its that simple.

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Omerta...

BigKarch isn't what he claims to be.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
So what is BigKarch then?

Slic.