Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Steroids and Self Incrimination

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
An obscure mob reference and a vague claim at deception......you got my attention JD. What's the beef?

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Actually just two references. First should be obvious. Keep ya trap shut.

BK, just isn't the source of info that he led ppl to believe. I'd rather follow SteroidLaw, as we know he's legit, current, and practicing.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
there is no such law that allows an automatic search of your car in fact laws have become more restrictive on vehicle searches - where cops get by with it is that they ask - few ever say no and second if they do arrest you for DUI or something else and their policy allows them to seize the car or tow it for the owner they can then "inventory the contents" which will of course turn into a seizure if your holding

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
never say shit and never consent to a search with out a warrant.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if they promise you the world.... or even worse...They actually know or pretend to know details regarding why got you there. Trust me if they had enough already..... you would already be charged.

A friend of mine a while back learned this the hard way even though I told him...No matter what....If you get into hot water the only words you say is "I want to speak with my lawyer."

Fuck them...make em work for it...Don;t fucking give it to them.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
In my day we didn't need a legal expert to tell us why not to talk to the coppers. You just didn't do it.

Slic.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I agree that the best thing to do is not say shit, there are so many times that police make mistakes and then shit gets thrown out of court cause you have a sharp attorney on your side...

S

shaun221066

Nov 10, 2010
See my previous post on a thread here... talk to cops in Australia and your a dog , rat, snitch or whatever,, all one and the same and there is a special pill for these pricks and it comes in many calibers and can be delivered at very high velocity.... so shut the hell up... never talk.. ever period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
Good post DW,this is common sense but we all know that is not that common.
I know nothing thats my story and Im sticking to it.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
The real problem with people is they are scary by nature...what they dont know scares them.The unknow that lies behide the steel cell door..they get busted....they start to worry...then words come spitting out their mouth...they cant help it....All they care about is saving there ass...i can tell u people...If u rat to the cops...they will look at u as a fucking rat...they will not repect u at all.....The best thing foranyonethats get caught is keep quit....face your fears and u will found its not as bad as u though it was...Being a rat will follow u for life..word gets around.....Its better to take whats comeing instead for trying to get out of it...nine out of ten....what u have coming you will get anyhow...even if u rat or not....repect yourself and your honor...never be a freaken rat..man up and face the facts....dw

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Great post DW. Every time someone (usually admin) posts another article about a bust there is always a string of events that caused it and it ALWAYS leads back to some little shit opening his cum-dumpster.

If you are the unfortunate guy that gets busted, you're most likely gonna do some time. Now do you wanna do time with "rat-fink" written on your back? Or do you wanna be able to walk thru the yard with your head up?

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic