Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Steroid Injection Info

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The biggest problem I have with this site is things like this....

People who are involved in intense resistance training and supplement with AndroStack can expect significant gains in lean muscle mass and accompanying gains in size and strength.

I've seen clients consistently make gains in the 7-15 pound range in just 6 weeks with this formula. These gains appear to be of the highest quality . . . with most people retaining 80% to 90% of their gains after discontinuing use.

As with all supplements, individual results will vary, but this seems to be a very consistent pattern of gain with the people I've come in contact with.

That is taken directly from the section promoting their testosterone booster with 10 natural ingredients. These claims that they make are not a slam dunk even on AAS in a 6 week period. The fact that they say these type of gains are "consistent" and that people will retain 80% to 90% of gains after discontinuing use is incredibly misleading. Retaining gains has little to do with the product you are taking but much more with your dedication and drive post cycle. This just looks like another "legal steroids" ploy. There are potentially beneficial ingredients in here like LJack and DHEA but the way in which they are advertised is very misleading indeed.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Yup... he's a shill bro's...

Seems every board has at least one shill pop up...then the members run it out on a rail. Shills are worse than spammers in my opinion. I don't mind supps reps pushing a product, but it better be a reputable one

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Seems every board has at least one shill pop up...then the members run it out on a rail. Shills are worse than spammers in my opinion. I don't mind supps reps pushing a product, but it better be a reputable one

What? You don't believe a natural test booster will put 15 lbs of solid muscle on you in 6 weeks that is 80-90% keepable? hahaha, I didn't make it all the way through typing that without laughing.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
What? You don't believe a natural test booster will put 15 lbs of solid muscle on you in 6 weeks that is 80-90% keepable? hahaha, I didn't make it all the way through typing that without laughing.

What I mean is if someone is pushing a product it BETTER be a worthy one and not like the crap that the OP's pushing on his site. And do so-called natural test booster really work? I am skeptical of that

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
What I mean is if someone is pushing a product it BETTER be a worthy one and not like the crap that the OP's pushing on his site. And do so-called natural test booster really work? I am skeptical of that

I was being sarcastic, I thought that was obvious, sorry. But natural test boosters may work for guys with slightly low T to begin with. But in a perfectly healthy male they are not going to elevate testosterone levels even close to what exogenous T can do for you

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I was being sarcastic, I thought that was obvious, sorry. But natural test boosters may work for guys with slightly low T to begin with. But in a perfectly healthy male they are not going to elevate testosterone levels even close to what exogenous T can do for you

No worries bro, sometimes it is hard for people to see you were being sarcastic. And from what i read here and on other boards those natural boosters just don't give the boost like real test E would do. Thus brings us to shills that claim these test boosters do boost your T levels as high as from Test E. Such claims are most likely bogus and from what people say from experience they got little or no benefit from these.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Dude you need at least a gram of test a day. And some dbol like 100mg 3x a day.

Slic.

B

billydidit

Sep 11, 2010
I say Admin should delete this useless thread and ban the ad guy.

peace

-bj

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
No worries bro, sometimes it is hard for people to see you were being sarcastic. And from what i read here and on other boards those natural boosters just don't give the boost like real test E would do. Thus brings us to shills that claim these test boosters do boost your T levels as high as from Test E. Such claims are most likely bogus and from what people say from experience they got little or no benefit from these.

Why do you think Test E is illegal? Because it works? Natural test boosters are legal....because they are minimally effective. That's really what it comes down to. I also think that we should delete this thread soon, maybe ll look into that. I'm not worried that any of our current members will try to purchase items from this site, but as we grow, we don't want newbs to see a thread like this and only look at the first post

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Why do you think Test E is illegal? Because it works? Natural test boosters are legal....because they are minimally effective. That's really what it comes down to. I also think that we should delete this thread soon, maybe ll look into that. I'm not worried that any of our current members will try to purchase items from this site, but as we grow, we don't want newbs to see a thread like this and only look at the first post

Yep, great point and quite understandable. But with so many players in the supps game there are bound to be the unscrupulous ones that spoil it for people...too many knockoffs, false claims and total ripoffs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic