Sent from my Infinix X657 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Holy crap, I bet this is good stuff!

I don't know them, but I can't think of a more trustworthy person to buy from than that of camila.Kenndoll.

lol

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
If you're going to pitch a product, at least do it right! Only one vial out of the the three has a top, so it looks like you're advertising sloppy seconds.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I hope I'm not too late for the sale I'm ready to buy. I don't even care if it comes with labels I just want steroids please whatever you have I'll take them all. Can I send a payment through PayPal? You take payments over the telephone? I don't know about the rest of you guys but this seems like a deal too good to be true we better jump fast.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I hope I'm not too late for the sale I'm ready to buy. I don't even care if it comes with labels I just want steroids please whatever you have I'll take them all. Can I send a payment through PayPal? You take payments over the telephone? I don't know about the rest of you guys but this seems like a deal too good to be true we better jump fast.
Let's be careful because he only seems to have one steroid for sale, at least according to his post title. Either that, or he's never learned to use plurals. Who knows. he might have a shitload of outdated prednisone or cortisone.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic