Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

steroid acne

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Hey guys this is one of the sides that I experience while on cycle and would love to know what some of you do to avoid breakouts of steroid acne. Im looking for alot of feedback cause im gonna be cycling again soon and want to avoid steroid acne as much as possible...

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Bro, I never had it till now but mine are very few and one was a boil, I got the wife to take care of them and all is good. I dont really think you can prevent it some are just going to get it more than others.

Stack_it

Stack_it

Dec 21, 2010
It's not something you can really prevent but you can do a few things to minimize it.

What I do:
Shower twice a day. Once with a acne wash and once with dawn dish soap.

Try to stay away from greasy foods

Tan regularly

Use a louvre or long handled scrub brush for your back.

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
Give all your gear to me. I'm willing to bet if you do that, you won't get acne at all!! :D

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I wash my face...that pretty much prevents acne. Backne is a different story, in that case it's pretty much just like DEE151 said.

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
I had back acne bad for awhile.. I jumped on some MTII, and for some reason, poof,, it was gone and hasnt came back.. Not sure if the MT was the cause or not...

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
I been using an AI which I feel has helped. I do need to shower 3 time a day if I miss one I'll break out in shoulder and some on face. Nothing to bad. What I find is when I rotate a compound in or out I tend to have a break out. I got a couple good one on my traps right now...

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Yeah I tan and shower twice a day but still have the problems its not horrible but at one point it was and I have some scars from it

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
One key thing for me is to change shirts on a regular basis, if I sweat during the day I change my T-shirt. Other then that a couple or three showers a day is enough to keep it under control.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^word, and don't hang around in your gym clothes either after you leave. Just make sure you're staying clean. Get one of those back scrubbers with a long handle. That thing has done wonders for my steroid related bacne.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have tried everything the above gentlemen have suggested and none of these worked for me. The only thing that worked was Roaccutane. It clears you up for good man.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic