MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
Showering twice a day and using this help keep it down but not gone:

imgantiblemishbody.jpg

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I have tried everything the above gentlemen have suggested and none of these worked for me. The only thing that worked was Roaccutane. It clears you up for good man.

My wife has Ulcerative Colitis...that's not something I want to chance. I'll take acne over the pain she goes through.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
i have used accutane b4 and hated the nose bleeds and chaped lips but it works really well

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I been using an AI which I feel has helped. I do need to shower 3 time a day if I miss one I'll break out in shoulder and some on face. Nothing to bad. What I find is when I rotate a compound in or out I tend to have a break out. I got a couple good one on my traps right now...

Good deal on the AI, using an AI will help . Although androgens stimulate oil glands high estrogens only add to the fire.

won't cure but for sure will help

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
And I'll post it, say it again if your acne gets to the point of being cystic your better off uysing acutane to keep scaring away, yes the drug has reported sides but the damn media is over rating theese for sure.

How do you use accutane for aas related acne?

simple , first get your choles levels check to make sure there not through the roof. All is good then I would start with at least 40mg ed for a good 8wks BEFORE your cycle! and if needed take 20mg ed if the acne starts to come back druing your cycle.

Your going to need lip blam and use it everyday cause it will dry your damn lips out, keep lotion handy cause some areas will dry out faster than other. Stay out of the tanning bed.

This is a handy tip handed down to me by an old cat called Ulter on the boards.
I always use a bit of accutane before a lengthy tren cycle to keep those damn break outs away.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
i have used accutane b4 and hated the nose bleeds and chaped lips but it works really well

yea about the only way to keep theese in check is to use lip blam the first day you start using the drug, and a nasal inhailer/moisturizer as well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic