Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Sterile water.Hospira

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I been using sterile water with bpc-157.Plan to use it with ghrp's.Anyone else use?In the past I always used bac water but it seems to be harder to find.Is it ok?Been trying to use it quick once reconstituted.No longer then 10 days before finished with bottle.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I been using sterile water with bpc-157.Plan to use it with ghrp's.Anyone else use?In the past I always used bac water but it seems to be harder to find.Is it ok?Been trying to use it quick once reconstituted.No longer then 10 days before finished with bottle.
The only difference between between sterile water and bac water, is that bac water contains around 1% BA. If it reconstitutes, go for it. Just make sure that your sterile water is actually sterile

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
pH levels are almost identical so 1 x doses of anything can be diluted in Sterile or Bacterio. I'd stick to 1-3 days or less with sterile water though. Contamination is easy if you aren't super careful with multiple draws from same vial. It's the reason Bacteriostatic water exists in medicine, the ability to reconstitute "multi-dose" vials.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . It's the reason Bacteriostatic water exists in medicine, the ability to reconstitute "multi-dose" vials.
Thank you. That may have answered a lot of questions for a lot of situations for a lot of people.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic