Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Steps to keep test low/normal prior to full panel testing?

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Got some good info from a very good brohiem earlier, but need others' opinions:

For one reason or another, I figure I do legitimately have low natural test these days.

On 4/5/12 i'm getting full spectrum bloodwork done (testosterone, thyroid, lipids, blood sugar, liver, etc)

Main reason is my cholesterol is HORRIBLE thanks to Mom and Pops who passed it to me

for instance: off for 2 years, no red meat or dairy, no alcohol, 6 days a week in gym, 5 days a week cardio, niacin, red yeast rice, whole gauntlet of helpful supps...total cholesterol 285, HDL 48.......total chol down from 396 7 months prior with alcohol + red meat + dairy - supps, but same workout routine...even in my first year of college my cholesterol was retarded. everything else is beautiful, still is.

Issue is this:

I am taking 1ml 100mg/ml test base transdermal (40% absorbtion, approx) per day

I'm stopping tonight.

so...i want my test to look semi normal/low so maybe i can get a script (since i think i'm low anyway these days). what do i do the next couple of weeks?

Do I:
Take transdermal up to a few days prior to test
stop now and nothing else
stop now, add hcg
stop now, add anything else?

my insurance rocks in some aspects, sucks in some. i don't know if i'll ever be healthy enough to be hardcore anymore, so i don't really care if they give me injections over trans, but i don't really know where to start.

I know i'll be on crestor/lipitor for the rest of my life with premium grade CoQ10 already....i say fuck it give me boners, too..

thoughts?

help?

shit i thought i was 10 years off from having to ask this question

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Ya wan't to flunk the test so you can get a script? take good ol d-bol for a week at 40-50mg ed.
let it clear for a few days before you have blood work done.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Won't i end up suspiciously low?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I'd imagine, even 50mg ed most likely would drop it to nothin.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Any other brohiems out there with experience doing this?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Have you ever been tested before? I went in years ago, I was 291 which the doc said was fine, I was like 29! Finally 2 years ago I went back after being on and coming off no PCT, I was 59. I was sent to a urologist and frankly told him I used to play with both legal and illegal items. He said no problem, sees it all the time, here is your script. I would run the gel up to about a week before your test, your body won't be producing and the gel should be out of your system. If you hcg you run a chance of getting your boys back on line and producing or testing and finding out your pregnant.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I don't think you will depress your natural test levels low enough to be suspicious after only a week or two of use. Good luck and let us know the results.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Well I got my bloodwork back. Really surprised at how good it was (all things,considered ( alcohol, pizza, not training at moment moving closer to my surgery date)

Test was 181.. my air,force vet Dr is giving me the whole stack of,Shit,to choose from for my hrt.

I'm thinkin androgel 1.63%..but anything covered by insurance would rock.

Any cream/gel/injects covered that u,guys use? I have cigna and cvs caremark prescription card

Thoughts?

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
deleted..... Just seen your updated post.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic