Latest Member
pbtom

Step By Step instructions to homebrew Testosterone enanthate

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Homebrew example #1

Ahite bros…im gonna go through a step by step process of making homebrew injectable, for this example I am going to simply use testosterone enanthate.

I am going to make 10 bottles of testosterone enanthate at 10ml per bottle. That is a total of 100ml substance and we will make it 250mg/ml

For this we will use a BA/BB ratio of 2/18, meaning 2%ba and 18%bb, you really don’t “have” to have bb in this but it helps thin out the mixture and allows you to use less ba, making the shot painless and you could easily go up to 400mg/ml if you wanted to

1) Plug all variables into roid calculator,
Here you will put in oil ml’s=100ml
Dosage is going to be 250mg/ml
Leave the powder weight at .75, this works fine for most everything
Ba, plug in .02(2%)
BB, plug in .18(18%)

This will give you the following according to the calculator
-61.25ml of sterile oil(I prefer grapeseed)
-25.00 grams of enanthate powder
-2ml of BA
-18ml of BB

2) Use a 500ml beaker and sterilize it as best as possible, not a huge deal as we will filter what we pull out of it. Take the 25.00 grams of enanthate powder and put in the beaker.

3) place the 2ml of BA and the 18ml of BB in there, this is easily measured out with a 10 or 20cc syringe. It will appear as if this isn’t enough to dissolve all the powder, but it will.

4) put a frying pan on the stove top at heat level 3 or so, I like to put some water in the pan also. Next set the beaker with ba/bb/powder in the pan and let the water/pan heat up the beaker. You will see the powder start to “melt” or dissolve and it will make a mostly clear solution. You can use a glass rod to stir and speed up this process

5) After the ba/bb has dissolved the powder, Now pour in the 61.25ml of sterile oil and leave the heat on and stir with the glass rod for a few minutes, you will have a nice clear mixture.

6) next I like to turn down the heat to 1 or so for the mixture to stay warm……filtering the mixture while warm is much easier than when its room temperature.
Place your new 18g needle through the rubber stopper and into a 100ml bottle that is sterile of course. Put the .45 whatman filter on top of the needles just as in a fina conversion.

7) Use a 10ml syringe to draw out the warm oil, push the oil through the whatman filter and into the sterile glass vial. The larger the syringe you use the harder it is to push the oil through there. I usually use a 30ml syringe to draw out the oil from the beaker and then back fill the 10ml syringe and push with the 10ml syringe as its damn near impossible to push it through with a 30ml.

8)after it is all pushed through you have 100ml at 250mg/ml of a sterile and safe injectable steroid. Some like to bake to sterilize even further at this point but I for one do not find it necessary if you have sterile ingredients. I have taken literally hundreds of cc’s and never ever had a sterility issue, the ba does its job in keeping it sterile!

9)now you can draw out 10ccs at a time and fill the 10ml bottles individually to make 10 bottles

There ya go, all laid out there and should be relatively easy to follow!

And one single whatman filter should do 100ml very easily

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I like step 4, a flying pan....lol

grayclaws

grayclaws

Aug 23, 2011
Ive seen this recipe a lot. Though what are others for other compounds using a millipor filter?

T

tolly

Oct 21, 2011
Homebrew example #1

Ahite bros…im gonna go through a step by step process of making homebrew injectable, for this example I am going to simply use testosterone enanthate.

I am going to make 10 bottles of testosterone enanthate at 10ml per bottle. That is a total of 100ml substance and we will make it 250mg/ml

For this we will use a BA/BB ratio of 2/18, meaning 2%ba and 18%bb, you really don’t “have” to have bb in this but it helps thin out the mixture and allows you to use less ba, making the shot painless and you could easily go up to 400mg/ml if you wanted to

1) Plug all variables into roid calculator,
Here you will put in oil ml’s=100ml
Dosage is going to be 250mg/ml
Leave the powder weight at .75, this works fine for most everything
Ba, plug in .02(2%)
BB, plug in .18(18%)

This will give you the following according to the calculator
-61.25ml of sterile oil(I prefer grapeseed)
-25.00 grams of enanthate powder
-2ml of BA
-18ml of BB

2) Use a 500ml beaker and sterilize it as best as possible, not a huge deal as we will filter what we pull out of it. Take the 25.00 grams of enanthate powder and put in the beaker.

3) place the 2ml of BA and the 18ml of BB in there, this is easily measured out with a 10 or 20cc syringe. It will appear as if this isn’t enough to dissolve all the powder, but it will.

4) put a frying pan on the stove top at heat level 3 or so, I like to put some water in the pan also. Next set the beaker with ba/bb/powder in the pan and let the water/pan heat up the beaker. You will see the powder start to “melt” or dissolve and it will make a mostly clear solution. You can use a glass rod to stir and speed up this process

5) After the ba/bb has dissolved the powder, Now pour in the 61.25ml of sterile oil and leave the heat on and stir with the glass rod for a few minutes, you will have a nice clear mixture.

6) next I like to turn down the heat to 1 or so for the mixture to stay warm……filtering the mixture while warm is much easier than when its room temperature.
Place your new 18g needle through the rubber stopper and into a 100ml bottle that is sterile of course. Put the .45 whatman filter on top of the needles just as in a fina conversion.

7) Use a 10ml syringe to draw out the warm oil, push the oil through the whatman filter and into the sterile glass vial. The larger the syringe you use the harder it is to push the oil through there. I usually use a 30ml syringe to draw out the oil from the beaker and then back fill the 10ml syringe and push with the 10ml syringe as its damn near impossible to push it through with a 30ml.

8)after it is all pushed through you have 100ml at 250mg/ml of a sterile and safe injectable steroid. Some like to bake to sterilize even further at this point but I for one do not find it necessary if you have sterile ingredients. I have taken literally hundreds of cc’s and never ever had a sterility issue, the ba does its job in keeping it sterile!

9)now you can draw out 10ccs at a time and fill the 10ml bottles individually to make 10 bottles

There ya go, all laid out there and should be relatively easy to follow!

And one single whatman filter should do 100ml very easily

G'day Mate,
Firstly thats a great post. Im tolly from Australia and have been looking for quality information on home brewing for some time. Our forums in Aus dont have many people willing to talk about home brewing and I dont think the knowledge is on par with you guys.

Despite us Aussies having the toughest customs in the world Ive managed to get some enough test e powder to produce the exact amounts you have described.

Im a first time "chemist" lol so my aim is to be super clean and try not to mess up and waste anything with silly mistakes. Also to produce clean and well dosed gear that will last me a few cycles.

Ive got my 10x10ml vials with stoppers and a crimper. Whats the best way to keep the vials clean before I finally fill them and crimp the lid? Obviously they will be open to the air for a short while when I fill them, anything to worry about? Thanks Again, Tolly

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Alcohol wash the vials (unless they are already sterile) and stoppers (many forget to get the stoppers sterile). When dried, keep the stoppers on the vials until your ready to fill.

T

tolly

Oct 21, 2011
Another question guys, this time regarding the .45 whatman filters. The website i bought all my equipment from. offers the .45um whatman filters in both 'sterile' and 'unsterile'.

Now the 'sterile' filters were sold out so I bought the 'unsterile' as Im in a rush to get my brew started and also had to take shipping time to Australia into account.

Forgive the stupid question as Ive never used a whatman filter but whats the actual difference between the 2? Will 'unsterile' do a safe job or is this 'sterile' filter thing just a bit of clever marketing?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
do a flush with BA, & 215 F in the oven for an hour which will sterilize them. (no that's not to hot, filters are good to 225F )

T

tolly

Oct 21, 2011
do a flush with BA, & 215 F in the oven for an hour which will sterilize them. (no that's not to hot, filters are good to 225F )

Thanks SHINE, So just to get it right in my head. I should push a syringe full of BA through my filters before heating them in the oven. Will it matter if some BA is still in the filter before heating it in the oven, or should I push it all out? From what I read about whatman filters, liquid gets stuck in the device after use?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Thanks SHINE, So just to get it right in my head. I should push a syringe full of BA through my filters before heating them in the oven. Will it matter if some BA is still in the filter before heating it in the oven, or should I push it all out? From what I read about whatman filters, liquid gets stuck in the device after use?

Yes run at least 2-3 ML's of BA through it, the rest or what is left in the filter will evaporate in the oven.

Last edited:
P

plusone1

Mar 20, 2012
Some damn good info here guys. Yeah definitely never even considered sterilizing the rubber stoppers or the fliptops/crimptops.

So I would assume this above recipe could also be used for other compound conversions as well such as making HB Deca, Equipoise and others?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic