Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Sten Labs

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I know Sten Labs have had quality issue complaints and ethical issues etc etc, but I keep getting these ridiculously annoying "Sale" emails from them non-stop, and some of Sten Labs deals are pretty damn tempting. I used them last year and liked their GHRP-6 and GRF 1(29), but does anybody have any recent success with their products?

Thanks in advance.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
They've burned their bridge with us. We'll never use them again. There are a ton of peptide and research co's out there that have just as good of deals with better quality and service. GWP has been good to us as well as EP and purchasepeptides.

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
I used Sten Labs peptides after someone recommended them and its pretty good stuff. No secondary effects of inpurities where you get the sniffles and shit like a rabbit making antibodies to a foreign agent. I'll use then again unless I get burned, but for the past month, the stuff is good.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I will never use Sten Labs. They couldn't organize a good fucking piss up if they owned a brewery. Absolute fucking idiots!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
What does it matter how good thier deals are if they will never send the product? Sten Labs took peoples money for months on end and never delivered, proven scammers fellas.

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
I would stay away from sten and precision, when they went their separate ways Jim from precision said he would take care of the orders placed in this time frame of a week. Well my ordered fell in that week and it took about 6 weeks for my order to come threw and everything was bunk. I tried to get ahold of LMR and Jim and got no response so in my book they are scammers.

T

TheLawnJanitor

I will never use Sten Labs. They couldn't organize a good fucking piss up if they owned a brewery. Absolute fucking idiots!

God Ill never forget that Newf with BOTH of us emailing them they still couldnt figure it out!

What does it matter how good thier deals are if they will never send the product? Sten Labs took peoples money for months on end and never delivered, proven scammers fellas.

Damn right, SAD think about this...WHY are they giving such good deals? Most places dont have to because they arent all fucked up.
Sten is a HELL NO! I kicked them off HCM 2 years ago.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I got some shit from Sten.The cock meds don't work.Stuck with using the nolva for the moment,my other pack was delayed.Hope that isn't bunk too,and those emails/spam are never ending.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
i get them too,on both my addys.will never use them or will use precisionpeptides again.ever.pp's mt1,that's what they sent me before giving me my mt2,has made me so sick.all i'm doing is 10iu's 3x/wk.after each shot i wanna shit my brains out,can't eat,feel tired.plus it's not even working anymore.the mt2 was alright but i go with extreme right now.Austin's great people as well.gonns give GWP a run once they return my messages i sent them.also purchasepeps.a buddy on another board just became a rep and he says their stuff is really nice.sten,phil hernon and precision are all the same.and all dirty businessmen imho...

Reactions: SAD
R

Ruturaj

Jan 2, 2011
I ordered from precision there track code showed acceptance from three months
no dispatch from there
jimit said it is in Indian customs
but it was not
now pp giving me very silly or nonsense reason for not resending the package

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Sten Labs is still good. Jim T stole from Dave and made a mess out of things. I vouch for Dave at Sten Labs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic