Members
Latest Member
Laura1991
What's New?

STD testing question

H

henrysteven

Dec 21, 2021
Despite not having any symptoms, I recently underwent STD testing due to a condom breaking during a one-night stand.

They also tested my urine for a normal urinalysis. I’m waiting on the results of the STD panel, but here is my question and I can’t seem to find any information online about this:

This question is particularly related to bacterial infections (chlamydia, gonorrhea, trich).
My leukocytes and nitrates in my urine were both negative. Wouldn’t those be elevated if I had a UTI or an STD
because the STDs are bacterial? Obviously, not foolproof, but maybe to help relieve some of my stress from waiting,
I can get some answers as to the likelihood of it being positive. I’m a male. 29 years old.
No symptoms of anything other than I’ve noticed I’ve been peeing a lot more, but that could be all in my head.
and sorry if i ask this question in the wrong forums

H

henrysteven

Dec 21, 2021
Despite not having any symptoms, I recently underwent STD testing due to a condom breaking during a one-night stand.

They also tested my urine for a normal urinalysis. I’m waiting on the results of the STD panel, but here is my question and I can’t seem to find any information online about this:

This question is particularly related to bacterial infections (chlamydia, gonorrhea, trich).
My leukocytes and nitrates in my urine were both negative. Wouldn’t those be elevated if I had a UTI or an STD
because the STDs are bacterial? Obviously, not foolproof, but maybe to help relieve some of my stress from waiting,
I can get some answers as to the likelihood of it being positive. I’m a male. 29 years old.
No symptoms of anything other than I’ve noticed I’ve been peeing a lot more this, but that could be all in my head.
and sorry if i ask this question in the wrong forums
and thanks for any help

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have no experience with STD's however ask Lizard King he seems to have been through it all with this type of thing.
PM him if you need to.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Surely you have pictures of this whore?
otherwise you wouldn’t be that concerned

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
If you pissed a good piss after then you are prob fine. Smart to get tested. Also, in your head bro.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Well if she has HPV it won’t show up. Your body would clear the infection. Unless she’s super super trashy I wouldn’t worry about diseases.

I slept with a woman that told me she had it after the fact. I’m guessing my body cleared it. Been hitting this other chick now for 4 years and she’s HPV clean. We don’t use protection and never have.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Urine might be clean if the 1 night stand was recent. Take a little while to show an immune response.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
Thus far, I've never experienced any STD. My worst experiences came when I used to date a freaky woman who came to me with some antibiotics and claimed that she needed to take them and, because we were actively dating, I only need to have a week supply. As luck would have it, I checked clean and always have, despite the wild women that's been in my life for a while.

A scary experience came when I seemed have all of the symptoms of STD. But it turned out to be a severe cast of UTI.

If you were tested and tested clean, you're good. If there is any doubt, however, take it again in a few months.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic