What's New?

Staying Active/Fit While On Vacation

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Don’t check it, just take it as your carry on
Oh, like the douche with his guitar trying to get it in the overhead, can't be that guy.

I'm with @BrotherIron, eat, drink and be merry. We all work hard enough all year and should enjoy our vacation

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Enjoy your vacation. Use it as down time for recovery. We all should take time off to let the body and mind heal once in awhile.

I feel more motivated than ever after a break. Think of it as 1 step back, in order to make 2 leaps forward. :)

BrynnCKr

BrynnCKr

TID Lady Member
May 12, 2018
Haha I ended up caving and brought exercise bands! I’ll turn this vacay into a 2-week grind sesh while I have time

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Haha I ended up caving and brought exercise bands! I’ll turn this vacay into a 2-week grind sesh while I have time
Highly recommend keeping it light and easy. Enjoy your vacation, Smash that shit when you get back.

BrynnCKr

BrynnCKr

TID Lady Member
May 12, 2018
Haha we’ll see! I guess the next time I say anything in this forum will be in 2 weeks or so!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Okay, what kind of vacation? Or is this a work trip? Because if it’s a work trip, then I use the hotel gym, or find my local gym and use the business pass and act like it’s any other normal week and try and kill it.

If it’s a vacation, then my plan changes a lot depending on location, climate, and my mood. Nice climate, becach activities, then explore outside, walk and hike trails, explore local good food. I always have chill days and booze days. It’s a vacation, I don’t want to remember how often I worked out, but by how often I was out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic