Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Stay Woke

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Gyms are closed so we played deckbuilding games as a family all day. Ate leftovers and hella cheese eggs.

Started the over-the-counter ECA stack yesterday (Bronkaid, caffeine pill, aspirin) and have plenty of fish oil on deck.
Mornings include coffee with lots of fat in it from heavy whipping cream and coconut oil about 30 minutes after popping the ECA stack to fend off headaches (no carbs means you need to give your body fuel in the form of fats, saturated and unsaturated). Trying to stay under 30g of carbs daily for 10 days straight, then on the 10th day you follow the same low carb plan until dinnertime and then eat a sensible, well-rounded meal. Afterwards is where it gets fun: have some crazy dessert, devoid of HFCS and other bullshit sweeteners and go straight for the baked goods and natural ice creams. Make sure your carb-up lasts for a few hours also.

Weigh-ins are always in the morning.
CarbNite, Day 4: 315.7 lbs
CarbNite, Day 5: 308.8 lbs

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Gyms are closed so we played deckbuilding games as a family all day. Ate leftovers and hella cheese eggs.

Started the over-the-counter ECA stack yesterday (Bronkaid, caffeine pill, aspirin) and have plenty of fish oil on deck.
Mornings include coffee with lots of fat in it from heavy whipping cream and coconut oil about 30 minutes after popping the ECA stack to fend off headaches (no carbs means you need to give your body fuel in the form of fats, saturated and unsaturated). Trying to stay under 30g of carbs daily for 10 days straight, then on the 10th day you follow the same low carb plan until dinnertime and then eat a sensible, well-rounded meal. Afterwards is where it gets fun: have some crazy dessert, devoid of HFCS and other bullshit sweeteners and go straight for the baked goods and natural ice creams. Make sure your carb-up lasts for a few hours also.

Weigh-ins are always in the morning.
CarbNite, Day 4: 315.7 lbs
CarbNite, Day 5: 308.8 lbs

All I saw was. “Plenty of fish” on the deck

Lawd my mind is garbage

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Headaches and irritability are creeping up slowly. Sleeping like a drunk baby as well.
Rocking with these Blue Diamond almonds is a lifesaver. Looking to make a meatloaf with pork rinds as the binder this evening. Will share the recipe in this Keto thread I started if it's edible: The Keto & CarbNite Recipe Thread
Will weigh in later this morning - the rest of the house is asleep and I'm nerding it up playing Hearthstone and downloading patches for new Xbox 360 games for my little man...

Also, ate one of those Atkins peanut butter cups again last night - first try the other day had Wifey and I in shock - it was the greatest low carb treat we had ever experienced! And for 1g net carbs... amazing. Last night it tasted like baked trash. Keto is a wild ride...

Last edited:
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Posting this workout because it’s humbling and honest...

10 minutes of 3.0 speed cardio on treadmill, heart rate got to 135ish.

Bench (60 second rests)
Bar x 15 x 2
95 x 10 x 8
95 x 8 (could barely rack it)

Incline Bench
95 x 10,9,7 (barely racked this too)

Machine Flies
55 x 10 x 3

Triceps Pushdowns
110 x 12 x 3

Sweating bullets, breathing heavy, light-headed, whoa...

CarbNite, Day 6: 311.3 lbs

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
It'll come back, hang in there.

I will make a suggestion regarding the bronkaid. Maybe try 5/2 or 3/1 with that. It builds up and swells the old prostate. I don't know your age so maybe not an issue?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The journey begins with the first step... Good work. Keep taking those steps forward.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
10 minutes of 3.2 speed cardio on treadmill, heart rate got to 120ish.

30 second rests between each set...

Bent Over Rows
Bar x 15 x 2
65 x 10 x 8

Overhead Cable Rows
40 x 10 x 3

Seated Cable Rows
55 x 10 x 3

Barbell Curls
Bar x 10 x 3

Didn't pay any attention to how long I was in there but basically did the whole workout with my eyes closed to focus on the muscle contraction.
Even with this amount of weight I still became fatigued, felt the burn and left with a good inner back pump.

CarbNite, Day 8: 309.7

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Crazy sore today.
Legs on deck tomorrow...

CarbNite, Day 9: 310

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic