Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

State of the Union

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Nancy always looks high on Xanax or some shit. Idk what’s wrong with this country that we have have people this old running the country. It’s actually embarrassing and makes us look weak. Harris sat there looking like a deer in headlights. And Biden did his usual mush mouth pooping his pants routine. Idk who the hell voted for these morons if anyone actually did. Honestly the only thing that would have made it better is if that entire building went up in flames and the doors were locked. Sorry but not sorry. I can’t stand any of these politicians anymore. On both sides.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
Honestly the sooner we replace Biden the better for all Americans. It's one blunder after another, it's not even funny anymore.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Haha....then you have this from the crazy lady Pelosi...WTF!?? :eek:

Dude that was sooooooooo weird and creepy. I think she was hammered or gorked out on meds. So awkward too. I had to laugh how they scripted these standing ovations for Grandpa Joe. He would say something incoherently and they were leaping to their feet to applaud him.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Honestly the sooner we replace Biden the better for all Americans. It's one blunder after another, it's not even funny anymore.
I thought about the conspiracy theory of Harris replacing him. Having the first female president. And obviously Black to boot. BUT after hearing her talk and watching her catatonic state last night, I'm not sure what is worse. A demented old geezer or her lobotomized ass. Pelosi's face is gonna explode with all that botox too. Next 3 years are gonna be really rough.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
I thought about the conspiracy theory of Harris replacing him. Having the first female president. And obviously Black to boot. BUT after hearing her talk and watching her catatonic state last night, I'm not sure what is worse. A demented old geezer or her lobotomized ass. Pelosi's face is gonna explode with all that botox too. Next 3 years are gonna be really rough.
Both are awfully incompetent. The bad news is that it rubs off on every American in the eyes of the international community. You're only as good as your leader and right now Biden is just "not it"!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I would rather pour bleach in my eyes than watch that. I’m pretty sure I was busy anyways.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Wouldn't it be refreshing to get some "normal" people up there who simply pay attention, and respectfully clap when he says something of importance, and let the guy keep going otherwise? This whole thing hasn't gotten so fake, it's no wonder that we're all tuning out. We've got better things to do then to sit and watch people blatantly lie to us, and act like we're stupid and believe it.

The Dems are in trouble. They need to do something about inflation, domestic energy production and the border, but they can't because they've painted themselves into a corner, and doing anything is now racist. If energy prices don't come down, Joe sixpack will see higher prices as the pump and higher prices at the grocery store. That's what people care about. The Dems think they've got a messaging problem. All the messaging in the world won't do a thing if gas is $5 or more,and groceries are double in price.

I think the latest count of Dems in the House who are retiring is 31. That's over double the "normal" amount of retirements. They're seeing the "real" polling, and it doesn't look good.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Wouldn't it be refreshing to get some "normal" people up there who simply pay attention, and respectfully clap when he says something of importance, and let the guy keep going otherwise? This whole thing hasn't gotten so fake, it's no wonder that we're all tuning out. We've got better things to do then to sit and watch people blatantly lie to us, and act like we're stupid and believe it.

The Dems are in trouble. They need to do something about inflation, domestic energy production and the border, but they can't because they've painted themselves into a corner, and doing anything is now racist. If energy prices don't come down, Joe sixpack will see higher prices as the pump and higher prices at the grocery store. That's what people care about. The Dems think they've got a messaging problem. All the messaging in the world won't do a thing if gas is $5 or more,and groceries are double in price.

I think the latest count of Dems in the House who are retiring is 31. That's over double the "normal" amount of retirements. They're seeing the "real" polling, and it doesn't look good.
You're 100% right! They are in big trouble. The gig is about up. It was a bit of a perfect storm. I wouldn't say I was a huge Trump guy, but in the same matter of speaking I was not anti-Trump. I think if in some way someone could have taken away his Twitter account and somehow gave him a few pointers on diplomacy (and he listened), I think he would have definitely been more amicable in the eyes of the public. I just think he came in a bit over the top.

That being said, one of the reasons why some found him refreshing was the fact he didn't speak "politician." He had no filter and he was not from a pedigree of politicians. Whether the Left wants to admit it or not, he did do many many good things and we were doing all right overall. Sometimes you have to get something like the product (Biden/Harris) to see actually how good Trump was.

But yes, I think the Dems are in a bit of a pickle here. The can see the discontent brewing. The voters were deceived, and those 31 seats I think you will see at least half of them flip to the Right. That will obviously turn the tables in Congress and Grandpa Joe and Slingblade Harris are going to have some tough rowing ahead.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
So how will we fix inflation?
The normal way is to raise rates. But raising rates 0.25 or even 0.50...or even up to 2 or 3% won't begin to fix this. The real rate of inflation is more like 13-15%, back in the 80's, Volcker had to raise fed rate to 30% to fix that.

Problem today is that even a 2-3% increase will make the interest payment on our debt out of reach. Either way we kill the economy. I guess it's just a matter of how slowly we can make that happen.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
So how will we fix inflation?
The normal way is to raise rates. But raising rates 0.25 or even 0.50...or even up to 2 or 3% won't begin to fix this. The real rate of inflation is more like 13-15%, back in the 80's, Volcker had to raise fed rate to 30% to fix that.

Problem today is that even a 2-3% increase will make the interest payment on our debt out of reach. Either way we kill the economy. I guess it's just a matter of how slowly we can make that happen.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

The Fed is in a box. it’s a no-win situation.

I think there’s two things the Fed is going to do . like you said, it either has to raise interest rates above the CPI which the actual rate is about 15% so it would have to be above 15% which of course would crash the entire economy and government. But they’re going to try to raise interest rates little by little while prices continue to rise and the economy crashes. quarter-point interest rate hikes is going to do absolutely nothing. what a joke.

Or they could just keep printing money and crash the dollar. either way United States is fucked. there’s no way out of this without a major catastrophic economic crash.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm not sure I agree that interest rates will have to rise that much. But I agree that no matter how far rates are increased, it won't be a quick fix. It's going to take time for that to work through the economy.

Further, Biden is going to have to abandon this green economy BS, and re-open Federal lands for oil/gas leases, and stop killing new development projects via regulation. The cost of oil ripples through every aspect of the economy. It affects the material costs of goods, impacts the transportation costs of getting goods to market, etc. Every item you buy, whether a consumer good or your groceries is very much tied to the cost of oil, and Biden has been taken affirmative steps to raise those costs precipitously.

He's such a moron. But go to the WEF website and watch "The Great Reset" video. The world's elites don't mind that energy prices are putting the middle class out of business. The ultimately goal is, "you will own nothing, and you'll be happy!" LOL Let me guess, I'll own nothing, and the elite will own everything, and they'll tell me to shut up and be happy about it.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic