Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Starting to plan next cycle.. Want some input

K

khemist

Apr 18, 2011
your wrong bro. i love tren and run it up to 700-800 EW and am fine. its depends on the person. im also agressive naturally and it kind of mellowed me out. i was a freakin animal in the gym though and sweated like a mad man. thats me being honest bro.

Thats probably the side effect I'm most apprehensive about.. sweating.. I already sweat too much.. yuck

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Good and soild ...same as SAD said

test @ 500ew 1-16
deca @ 400ew 1-12
dbol @ 30es |-6

PCT 2wks after last test shot .

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Ive not even been back at the gym for a year. New years.

Khem, not for nothing but have you not learned anything from hanging around these boards the last few years (besides terminology and lingo)???
how soon you planning on running this cycle if you havent been to the gym in a year?
if i were you i'd be more concerned with getting some consistent training under my belt for more than a month or two before jumping on and ending up pinning twice a week relying on Xbox and pizza for diet and training.
i know you have had problems with motivation and diet in the past so what are you doing different now?
dont take this the wrong way, i'm just trying to look out for you...

K

khemist

Apr 18, 2011
Khem, not for nothing but have you not learned anything from hanging around these boards the last few years (besides terminology and lingo)???
how soon you planning on running this cycle if you havent been to the gym in a year?
if i were you i'd be more concerned with getting some consistent training under my belt for more than a month or two before jumping on and ending up pinning twice a week relying on Xbox and pizza for diet and training.
i know you have had problems with motivation and diet in the past so what are you doing different now?
dont take this the wrong way, i'm just trying to look out for you...

I Meant I've not been back training for a year yet. Started again at New years. I'm the largest measurement wise I've ever been. Diet is fine. Still growing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic