Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Starting to plan next cycle.. Want some input

K

khemist

Apr 18, 2011
Last cycle was 400mg/wk of test cyp @ 11 weeks I believe it lasted. Kicked it off with havoc, discontinued a few weeks in havoc hated me, was like poison.

I'm more of a low-dose advocate, so as such I would like to stay low doses. I see no need to go higher, until I'm at the point where I'm having trouble growing. It seems like I respond very well to anabolics, though.

Anyhow, Gained a lot, enjoyed it, (after I dropped havoc!) looking into the next one. I am more inclined to stay low doses, and to be honest I'm consider a longer-cycle.

I was thinking maybe...

20mg/day dbol 1-8
500mg/wk test 1-20
400mg/wk deca 1-16

I had thought about trying tren-ace either pre-deca or post-deca, but I'm not positive if running them together would be such a great idea. On the other hand, I don't think my doses are to the point where the two might cause an issue.

I have run neither deca nor tren previously. I know that they should be separately tested, but I don't mind extending my cycle if need be. Thanks ahead of time for any input.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I would run Deca before you run tren I honestley react better to deca, but the tren makes my workouts pretty intense and strength gains are unreal, It really depends on your training and diet though Tren is great with a low calorie diet but the sides are pretty harsh.

I also think that a 20 week cycle at those doses is not needed 12 weeks of deca would be good and run the test another 4 weeks after the last deca pinning like you did in your cycle you posted above, and i would up the dbol another 10 mgs at least other than that keep us posted and good luck

And no do not run tren and deca together prolactin sides are way too harsh.....

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I agree with Stunna. On the other hand as he said tren is harsh! Also by saying that if you Are in a relationship tren can fuck it up for you! Tren + relationship = BAD NEWS!

K

khemist

Apr 18, 2011
I would run Deca before you run tren I honestley react better to deca, but the tren makes my workouts pretty intense and strength gains are unreal, It really depends on your training and diet though Tren is great with a low calorie diet but the sides are pretty harsh.

I also think that a 20 week cycle at those doses is not needed 12 weeks of deca would be good and run the test another 4 weeks after the last deca pinning like you did in your cycle you posted above, and i would up the dbol another 10 mgs at least other than that keep us posted and good luck

And no do not run tren and deca together prolactin sides are way too harsh.....

Why does the dose correlate to the length I should run it? Just wondering. Appreciate your input

I agree with Stunna. On the other hand as he said tren is harsh! Also by saying that if you Are in a relationship tren can fuck it up for you! Tren + relationship = BAD NEWS!

Ive heard stuff like that, but I think its more dose and person dependent. not sure though, I'll find out at some point.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Well just ask around about tren if people are honest with you they will tell u the same thing. I loved tren and what it did but just not the side effect of it.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I have run deca and test at extreme doses ran it 500 Mgs each a week and after 14 weeks gains stalled, I took it further and doubled the dosage at one point after 14 weeks and didn't see any better results and also made recovery harder from extreme suppression from 900 Mgs of deca a week

If u are going to do a 20 week cycle I would run HCG throughout and a prolactin inhibitor with

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Tren= divorce in a bottle

K

khemist

Apr 18, 2011
Well just ask around about tren if people are honest with you they will tell u the same thing. I loved tren and what it did but just not the side effect of it.

I have run deca and test at extreme doses ran it 500 Mgs each a week and after 14 weeks gains stalled, I took it further and doubled the dosage at one point after 14 weeks and didn't see any better results and also made recovery harder from extreme suppression from 900 Mgs of deca a week

If u are going to do a 20 week cycle I would run HCG throughout and a prolactin inhibitor with

Okay that makes sense why you recommend that then. Will do, thanks chief.

Tren= divorce in a bottle

Well I think curiosity will still get the better of me. I will just have to tell someone to watch my mood and drop it if it starts altering mine. If only it was as easy as saying, "no I'm gonna stay away from it." lol thanks guys

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I am an in the minority, but I've been running tren ace for two weeks now, WITH a solid frontload, and for the last week at 700mgs/week. It has barely affected my sleep, and the mood swings/anger is manageable. My body heat is way up, and I smell funky all day, but FOR ME, it's really not that bad at all. And my strength has gone through the roof. Run tren ace for your first go-round, so you can determine how you react and what dose is perfect, without risking a couple of weeks of sides if you don't handle it well.

Oh, and I'm married, but I've seen no change in our relationship. In fact, I think she's absolutely loving the increase in sex drive (it was already high from the test, but my wife is a freak, so 'enough' never is.)

Oh, and just for the record again, my tren is 100%, homebrewed, LEGIT.

Hope this helps. Like I said, I am in the minority, but not one of a kind in respect to tren sides.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
hi Khemmy! this looks like my last cycle. it was fun!
i would agree with Youngstunna on upping the Dbol dose. i usually run it at 50mg every day. i would start with 25 ED and ramp it up after a week. you dont necessarily have to go up to 50 ED but that seems to be the best dosage for me personally. also, (and i'm surprised nobody has mentioned this) i personally wouldn't run Dbol more than 5 weeks. that shit can be pretty harsh on the ol liver. just my .02.
you will enjoy the Test/Deca combo though. one of my favorites.

p.s. still waiting on pics a year later...

K

khemist

Apr 18, 2011
hi Khemmy! this looks like my last cycle. it was fun!
i would agree with Youngstunna on upping the Dbol dose. i usually run it at 50mg every day. i would start with 25 ED and ramp it up after a week. you dont necessarily have to go up to 50 ED but that seems to be the best dosage for me personally. also, (and i'm surprised nobody has mentioned this) i personally wouldn't run Dbol more than 5 weeks. that shit can be pretty harsh on the ol liver. just my .02.
you will enjoy the Test/Deca combo though. one of my favorites.

p.s. still waiting on pics a year later...

Thats the reason I wanted to run dbol at a lower dose, so that I could run it longer. I'm more into low doses.

Pictures for what? When did I mention pictures lol Ive not even been back at the gym for a year. New years.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010

your wrong bro. i love tren and run it up to 700-800 EW and am fine. its depends on the person. im also agressive naturally and it kind of mellowed me out. i was a freakin animal in the gym though and sweated like a mad man. thats me being honest bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic